hiatus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I think I need some time away. Maybe a day or two...maybe a week or two...maybe a month or two. I don't know. I'll come back when it feels right. I made quite a few people mad in here lately, and I didn't really even mean to. As such, I think it is just best that I take a break, rest up, reinvent myself, and be back later. It really isn't all that healthy for me to be on the internet this much anyway.

Melon

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I like your sig pic, elevatedmole. :D

Methinks I may need a break, too. Life is wearing me out and I don't need anything else to help it along. :screams:

I certainly need a break.. :yawn:

All you people whining about needing a break. Like it's really that hard to sit in front of your computer and post.

Melon, I have a very similar problem...I hurt some overly sensitive people...In your case, I dont think you did anything that wrong- not from what I've seen anyway. *shrugs*
Tempers get out of hand here a lot. Some people's egos get in the way, some go on power trips, some are sensitive and some are just going through a rough time right now and the slightest thing can set them off. And in many cases, things said on the net are just taken the wrong way.

But, whatever the case is, whoevers wrong or right, stay safe and good luck. :)

My status was restored. I feel better now. :p

Besides, if you read, it was a day or two or maybe more, so my thread isn't a lie.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom