happy drunken new year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats what i'm talking bout girlie!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooo!!!

I was going to go to bed, but the neighbors are shooting off firewowrks, and my chocolate lab is too scared to sleep. so I'm stayin' up with him.

Sammy Chase is my little buddy...:hug:

TIFF!

APRIL!

That simpsons was on before with the Bort license plates...

BWAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!! :lmao:

I had some beer tomignth...I can't really understandthe key borad now

I had gin too

gin

nice name

s0....

do cats have penisi???

I don't lnow..
i
m
opt a cat

What to sayt? what to say>

HAPP& NEW YAEARS!!!

I just g9 back and edit th8s butI'm so tired!!!

I thnk I'll just put my keyhoar don my head
]
nop..

I mean..

I
ll putt my head on the keyboard

*puts head on keyboard*
ZZZZNZKZGIZGZGZJKZGJZJKZGKZGJK
*sleepy!!!!!8

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lmao:

I wish peopled didn't trust me withs csecrets cuz i wanna share!!!!!! I type fast when i'm excited and my tpying sucks i could type slower and have it readable but i'm too excited cuz IO does that to me!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

HEY!

I have 2 drunk pictures of me from my prom night that my friend found and scanned for me and sent them to me the other night do you wanna see em?? HA H!!! :hyper:

This is me n Christy!!!!!! whe where at her dad's house...his narme is Clark, and he was really cool!!

3364632%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233633%3A4582ot1lsi

this is me n Lissa! she took our picture! pretty good, eh????

3364632%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233633%3A48%3C3ot1lsi

*groans* Here's a recap of my evenin'.

• After about four (very strong) screwdrivers I was feelin' very happy. :drunk:

We were at my brother's watching Shaolin Soccer, Bat Thumb, and Office Space.

The ball dropped, but no kisses for me. *sniff*

I left a humorus and very drunken message on my friend's voicemail (which she is threatening to put online).

Around 3am(ish) I hugged the toilet :barf::sick: Woke up bright and early at 5am.

Ran over to work at 10am only to find out I didn't have to work at all today.

Came back to my brother's only to have him say "Shit! Look at your eye!" Yup, when I was :barf: I apprantly busted a blood vessel in my right eye. It looks as if someone socked me. Oh yeah, my face also has the complextion of a rassberry.

Other then that last part I think I had a pretty good evening. Does anyone know what I should do about my eye? So far everyone's saying put eyedrops in it and I'll be fine. Kinda freakin' out a lil bit though

Hpp nw yr

We stayed home and made Prime Rib, lobster, twice baked potatoes, etc. with some friends. I only drank 1/2 glass of merlot all night, otherwise I had some sparkling pear juice. :slant: We watched movies. No local TV channels did a Happy New Year thing at midnight so we didn't even know when it was. :reject:

I was kinda tired from staying up too late the night before. So I'm glad we laid low.

Ali Rose, why do you have a red X in your sig?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom