goodnight kieran mcconville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not going to sleep yet.

but its a dadgum goodnight thread nevertheless.

another day another dollar.

goodnight calluna.

im not going to sleep yet.

in the distance i see someones shadow, im not sure who it is, but i do know it has a tail.

i can hear him whispering to light fires.

Frank always tells me to light fires. "Go on Kieran, go ahead and strike that tinder," he says. "Go on and light a fire that will sweep across this great land, purging it of the evildoers."

I do wish Frank would stop grinning.

thanks guys, goodnight! if you continue to post in this thread, you must say goodnight to me at least once every time.

frank is on his knees, as i brush my teeth. he says he can make me blind with bliss for five minutes in return for lighting myself on fire.

i kicked him away, but that only made him more aggressive. hes unzipped my pants, and what can i say, when in rome, do as the romans...

Angela Harlem said:
Why are you being so nice?

not a choice really. theres this really ugly monkey sitting in a chair across from my bed screaming at me to act this way.

as kieran said, he just wants me to let it happen. "what" exactly i dont know, but its supposed to be done at any rate.

easy for you to say when your not faced with a combover, tail and a poor mans tweed coat pointing a gun in your mouth.

"i sleep with who i like, ive been with who i liked," he said.

"i came home holding half a head, and proceeded to show it off to all my new-found friends."

i casually drank my stale beer and asked him to, well, you know.

well nevermind what i asked him then.

what im asking now is completely different.

that bastard even brought his own towel to clean up.

ah shit my parents just came home. um...oh man, ummm...frank has got to go.

yes angie he is, but thankfully he sticks around to the bitter end if you know what i mean.

a tease he is not.

my parents came home and mentioned something about my room smelling like burnt rubber and fish. i had to tell them i had sex with my girlfriend to save myself the embarassment.

actually, ive come to realize that frank wont ever leave either.

its why i started smoking 2.5 packs a day, and when i dont have a cig in my mouth im pounding back some smack.

its not like i have a choice really. i just cut the - i mean i just do what he tells me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom