goodnight kieran mcconville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, unless you want to end up digging your own grave (or somebody else's) it's just better not to take rides with Frank.

ah, so thats what he was trying to tell me as he was busy injecting me with someone elses blood.

i let him, ofcourse. not really a choice afterall.

well friends, i kid you not. frank wants an eye. more specifically, my eye and he wants to play with it.

i let him, ofcourse. not a really a choice afterall.

perhaps if i ask kindly, after hes finished playing with my one good eye and wrapped up sticking me with bloody needles i could ask for another...favour. im not gonna lie, the guy knows what hes doing.

ah frank, hahha, that kidder!

have i ever told you i get massive armpit stains? i cant wear grey anymore, people just laugh at me.

and so, cue in frank. yup, you guessed it, frank insists i wear grey shirts in public. i dont have a choice, really.

odd thing is though, hes never actually had to say it. in fact, i cant remember him ever muttering a single word. everything has been done telepathically, which disturbs my dog to no end. why does it disturb my dob, you ask?

im not sure, i reply.

Well dogs operate on that wavelength too. But Frank talks to me, let me tell you. He says all sorts of things. And he won't stop grinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom