Gheto is officially fabulous!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Oh Oh Oh Ok so this morning well this afternoon my sister comes in and says A big parcel came for you today

Me.......... :ohmy: :hyper: *runs to hall* ...... :eek:

This BOX I mean GIGANTIC GIGANTIC GIGANTIC box was wrapped up addressed to me

So I take off the wrapping then take off the sellotape takes AGES to open and Im really :hyper: and insside were four MASSIVE I mean HUGE bags of Reeses Chocolate- Reeses Bites :drools: Oh be still my :heart: they are SOOO yummy, I didnt know chocolate bags ever got that HUGE!!!! And there were magnets and a coin and and and a letter from Gheto and a photo

And its the nicest thing I have ever been sent!!!!

Gheto that was too kind now my measly parcel is awful in comparison! I feel mean that cost a LOT to send

I cant stop saying "I cannot believe this" and :laugh:

Thank You Gheto :hug: :kiss:

:hyper:

aawww. :hug:I am so glad you liked it. I did not know if they had Bites there so I threw in a bag of it. :up: I think that should keep you stocked up on suger for a while. I am glad you like the other stuff too. I don't think the box was GIGANTIC though. :lol: What did your family say about it? Did they know you where gettting a pakage from the states? It really did not cost that much to send considering the weight and all.

Yeh I phoned my mum and dad and texted 5 ppl about my gigantic package

It was GIGANTIC

I get lots of parcels with cds and stuff and uni applications and apparently the post persons face was a picture this morning and told my sister was I running seom sort of business from home with all my packages......nosey nosey :shame:

My mum phoned my dad when she got home to tell him about how huge it was we thought it was great

We are sad :laugh:

Thank you thank you thank you :hyper:

Yeh well....we suck :shrug: We do have soda bread though!!! :D

This wasnt a package though Daisy it was a.... a.....a.....a GIGANTIC BOX!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I should....but I dont have a digital camera....I live in the stone age... I go to school with a slate and chalk... and I have 2 sets of clothes

Back
Top Bottom