Congratulations ~ It's official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations! :applaud:

I gave my Credit Card numbers to this guy from the Lottery who sent me an email the other day...

I'm waiting for the giant cheque to arrive in the mail any day now! :hyper:

mcmahon.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
My bank account reflects NOTHING

I have won the lottery in four different countries...and I am winning almost daily now!

Recently, I am getting $1000 Gift Cards from Macy's, Target, and many other attractive retail outlets!

$-)

FANNY

Sweet...I just won the Yahoo! UK Lottery too.

Odd or not, I have to e-mail someone named "Fanny Parker" :lol:

Other e-mail subject lines this afternoon:

"I chugging many career"

"her sequential himself porcupine"

:applaud: Congratulations, fah! I love winning the UK lottery! One time I even won a Toyota...so I sent it to my new Princess e-mail pal in Nigeria, she seems to need it!

Re: FANNY

zonelistener said:
Sweet...I just won the Yahoo! UK Lottery too.

Odd or not, I have to e-mail someone named "Fanny Parker" :lol:

Other e-mail subject lines this afternoon:

"I chugging many career"

"her sequential himself porcupine"

:lmao:

I got an email from Mr. John Namashu from Nigeria. Turns out he's in a bit of a pickle, and needs a foreigner to hold $3000 for him. Boy, I can't wait to help him out! :happy:

the really sad thing is that there is a real person on the other end of these emails. i wrote back to one and got a reply back. they can't really think people believe this, do they?

I haven't won the UK lottery all week, but I won the "GLOBAL WORLD CORPORATION LOTTERY" today :drool:

Seems like everyone here is winning various lotteries like crazy, some might think it's a scam :wink:

:hi5:

But have you received emails from {dum dum dum} the FUTURE?
I checked my Yahoo bulk mailbox. Some were dated from May 2007, and one was even dated 2010! : playtwilightzonemusichere:
image060.gif

Back
Top Bottom