C'est Officiale # Je suis le meillure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i went to french today not realizing we were to have a speaking exam. we were supposed to have 20 minutes of speaking prepared, and i didn't since i forgot about it. so i slapped something together, went and took the exam.

yeah. i got an a.

:hyper:

j'ai aller a la classe de francais au jour d'hui mais j'ai oublie que nous avons un examen orale. nous avons ete suposees avoir 20 minutes preparee quand nous parlons, mais j'ai l'oublie si j'ai rien. si j'ai mis quelque chose, et va a l'examen.

oui. j'ai recu un a.

:hyperactif:

Lilly said:
nous avons ete
you lost me there
but I didn't like french, so I was glad taht I could drop it after having to study (well, perhaps you can't actually call it "study") 3 years I was glad I could drop it

German on the other hand:
die sch?nste Sprache aller Sprachen

j'etudie maintenant parce-que je vais demenager a Montreal. J'espere d'etre a Montreal au Mai.

j'aime le langes. je parle le russe. :)

non non! pas d'erreurs!

mais, tu n'addresse pas ma question. j'ai pose de question comme "QU'est-ce que," pas "pour quoi." je sais pourquoi. :)

mais (what) est-ce que tu etudes?

Ahhh, excusez-moi. :wink:

Toutes choses!

[english] I am in a rush... so no french at the moment.... I am just brushing up on all that I learnt years ago at university. Focusing on the oral practise and improving my listening skills![/english]

au revoir!! :wave: J'ai besoin d'aller chez moi maintenant changer mes garments. Je fait du bicyclette.... :crazy: J'ai besoin du dictionaire!!!

:shifty: I'm taking French now...still not understanding much at all, sadly... :crack: I suppose studying would help... :rolleyes:
Yay on your A though!! :)

Salome said:
German on the other hand:
die sch?nste Sprache aller Sprachen

Well, I don't know.

Sch?n is kind of a nice word. But sch?nste Sprache?

Doesn't quite roll of the tongue right.

I love M?nchen though, and the words gummiband and radiergummi.

I took French throughout high school. Sadly, while it enables me to follow the majority of the above conversation, it did not teach me how to speak it myself (My prof was too busy accusing us of plagarism to teach us how to SPEAK). Boo.

Conversational french. I really wish I could, mais j'ai peur de faire des erreurs.

j'ai beacoup peur de faire des erreurs, mais je juste pense "eugh, je parle premier anglais, si des autres me moque pour ma francais, :mad:"

comme ca. :lewinksexay:

I wish I knew french more
I should since it's the 2nd language here.
but....
m
e
h

April, just did. Check YOURS now :D

Lilly said:

comme ca. :lewinksexay:

:lol:

Comme Kirk dit, le Fran?ais est la deuxi?me langue ici...so I should learn how to speak it and not be afraid of what others think, mais non? (couldn't translate that middle portion).

Pourquoi etes-vous etudier francais?

ou

Pourquoi vous etudiez francais?

Back
Top Bottom