....AND THIS is OFFICIALLY for Angela Harlem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Monday night....

I could not keep my mind off of you, and my eyes off of this guy:

3453599923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B95954262ot1lsi

picture courtesy of LarryMullen's_PopAngel...actually from Tuesday night.

I soooo understand why you like Bush now. If there was a way to call you...I would have. There was a young lady behind me who was way excited when he came on stage, and then he did this little jump thing, and flicked his hair back....and then ran the elipse and stopped in front of us (LMPA, Miroslava, Randoom3 and me). I knew what it was all about. :combust:

THIS may be the sexiest man alive. Cheers to my fellow Anaheimite Gwen!

OK...back to my heteroness....:D

Yeah...the headliner band was pretty amazing too.

Actually I commented to April something along the line of "yeah he's pretty, yeah I saved the Rolling Stone cover back from 1994/95 when he was sitting on a bed looking :combust: and I think I am supposed to think he's hotter than Bono or Adam, but I just can't right now..." I think that is a bad sign and the men with the white coats are due to arrive imminently :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: ....AND THIS is OFFICIALLY for Angela Harlem

JessicaAnn said:

And how would you know about that :sexywink:

that explains his post in the other thread. the only reason anyone straight man would flirt with a sunburned chicken is if the only action he was getting lately was zoney-ass...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ....AND THIS is OFFICIALLY for Angela Harlem

IWasBored said:

that explains his post in the other thread. the only reason anyone straight man would flirt with a sunburned chicken is if the only action he was getting lately was zoney-ass...

:lmao:

Sicy said:
What's the diff. between a Frock on a rock and a shag on a rock :madwife:

I changed my mind. You can delete the other one if you wish. I didn't bother asking for a name change as the answers usually along the lines of start again with a new username. So I did it, without asking. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom