a fissure it be - but it all amounts to nothing in the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
i'd like to thank my mum and my dad, and the appendage aka the husband, abby, zoe, matty, angus, my dead ficus in the terracotta tub, the violas which arent dead yet, my car, the government, God, the makers of chivas regal and the producers of mtv - they go hand in hand, longbeach menthol, ssx tricky for ps2, nevada with all its sparkly pretty lights, io, aa, the nra, berlei sports bras, bruce willis, danny bonaduce (sp), the entire cast of the partridge family, simpsons rule and my yr 9 maths teacher, pepsi corporation, liquid gold, photosynthesis, dna, the cia, abba, larry mullen jr and his long lost twin brothers - bros, cher, interference.com, daylight savings, my accountant, gravity, cold fusion, sony, esp, cantilevering and frank lloyd wright, hot water, toblerone, winmx, jason mraz - how could i not? you have been stuck in my head for 3 hours now! and of course you.

thankyou! i love you all!!

Angela Harlem said:
jason mraz - how could i not? you have been stuck in my head for 3 hours now!

thankyou! i love you all!!

You're welcome!

I :heart: jason mraz ... I am seeing him when he comes of Milwaukee on Oct. 28! :drool:

heeh bls, isn't simpsons rule some formula for working out the area of an uneven shape? like the perimetre of a lake or something? i dont really know, i slept in maths :D

:up: JA

Back
Top Bottom