~@~@~@~@~@~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
930089.jpg

remybussi.gif

Christmas seems to seep further and further into early December as I get older....hope all you weirdos have a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas holiday..you can never spend too much time with those you care about..

..tacky Christmas lighting thread title arrangement..very much ofifical..

jost keeding.

you made a sweet thread. i'm just playing.

i do hope everyone has a nice holiday season. :wave:

..excuse all this sappiness..just a few things from the last few days have put a little bit of perspective on me..

np noodle..although I won't always adhere to the Salometown numerical system because it has many internal cracks and faults..not to mention to my recollection it has never been written down in stone let alone a stated punishment assigned to these criminal activities... :D

ACROB@T said:
..excuse all this sappiness..just a few things from the last few days have put a little bit of perspective on me..

this is a lovely thread acro and you are a lovely boy... :yes:

and this:

ACROB@T said:
..you can never spend too much time with those you care about..

is right on. :up: :heart:

:wave:

Re: Re: ~@~@~@~@~@~

ABEL said:
*thinks that looks more like smilies kissing under cherries than mistletoe*

Pixelated mistletoe is hard to come by these days...had to settle for cherries...it is still a prominent, and essential member of the fruit family :)

Re: Re: Re: ~@~@~@~@~@~

ACROB@T said:

Pixelated mistletoe is hard to come by these days...had to settle for cherries...it is still a prominent, and essential member of the fruit family :)

mistletoe.gif

:kiss:

Stop trying to be the next deathbear.

Or there will be a dynamic happening in the near future.

Aww they's lurvelly decorations acro :wink:

Hope you's all have a lurvelly Christmas as well, even though there's almost 3 weeks to go.

*virtual xmas pressie of cold beer on tap and a hot pie for pommieacroboywonder*

:wave:

grow up

hey!!
Death bear wouldn't have been so straight forward

abel had a mistletow over her head so I offerred to kiss her

I could kiss you too, if you're jealous, sicy

Lovely smilies everyone

Yes, may it be a merry Christmas and a happy, good New Year.

Thanks for the sweet thread Paul.

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Im SO excited

I plan on doing nothing at all just lazing about and going to some random parties and watching cheesy movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Angela Harlem said:
virtual xmas pressie of cold beer on tap and a hot pie

thank you angie :D I actually had a frustrating and enduring day at work on Friday and all I could think about was that its been a long time since I've had a haggis..this cold weather is giving me strange impulses and your gifts serve them well..

hope you and the alien are doing well :)

Back
Top Bottom