ZooTV USA DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Hey guys! could someone please tell me why zoo tv dvd is being pre-ordered by amazon in europe and it say nothing about it in USA amazon??:| :huh:

Maybe it's still too early for them to take pre-orders? I don't know why Amazon US would be different from Amazon in other countries but the DVD is for sure coming out in the US in mid-September.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I just read that it will be issued on September 19, 2006 in two different formats.

Don't have info on the different formats at the moment. :reject:

Where did you read this?

Hopefully widescreen is one format - I'll go for that one.

I believe the two versions will be a special edition with extra features & one without the special features. I think there was a blurb about it on here a while back

wait i read in like 15 different issues that it was coming out the 18 plus i do know what the extras are...the first disc is the sydney show, the second disc is.....2 documentarys on Zoo TV, Video confessionals, preformance of desire...Here's the site

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=16044_0_2_0_C

It doesnt say anything about Desire BUT I saw on 5 other sites it says preformance of Desire.

What do you mean? The Boston Elevation DVD? I thought it was kind of a bad opening to just walk up on stage and not like it was on the outdoor Zoo TV where they can't been seen until Bono says the first line, (well except for bono's silouette image when he's in front of the screen) I didnt like the indoor Zoo TV intro either...Bono just walks up to the microphone with every light on..

This is a picture of the one-sheet that the labels put out for each release. This is from Universal Dist.

24g91lf.jpg

Did anyone notice that the cover is a little bit different compared to the VHS one? Now Bono is showed 'en face' for example.

Last edited:
This also gives me great thoughts about a POPmart dvd.

I need a POPmart dvd as well! Just imagne MOFO screaming over your speakers in DTS. :drool:

Isn't that the EXACT same set of songs with the same omissions as on the VHS-edition?

of course, im just happy that were finally getting zootv on dvd.

Back
Top Bottom