ZooTV tomorrow in the shops here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
I can't wait, first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is buying it :bump:

Anyone else buying it? Or downloading it? Anyone want a preview or screenshot of anything? ;)

Already bought it once, gonna d/l it someplace...if it's really better, soundwise for example, I'll probably buy it. HD release would be cool, but I think the only U2 HD we'll get is Rattle & Hum.

Tis also out here in Australia tommrow, though I'm going to go down to the music store , as they do sometimes have stuff the day beforehand

Okay, does it come out on September 18th or September 17th? Cos I thought it came out on the 18th and I was gonna get up at like 7am and wait till the shop opens and rush in and get it...just for a rush. Also I have nothing better to do, as it might sound. Any idea on price? $50? Boston was $56.

ZooTVDVD.jpg

COBL_04 said:
Okay, does it come out on September 18th or September 17th? Cos I thought it came out on the 18th and I was gonna get up at like 7am and wait till the shop opens and rush in and get it...just for a rush. Also I have nothing better to do, as it might sound. Any idea on price? $50? Boston was $56.

My friend saw it in a Virgin store today in the City, but JB didnt have it....

He said it was $35...which I assume is the delxue.

Lila64 said:

snazzzy.

i can't wait to have it in DVD format.

i was at a thrift store a few weeks ago buying old LPS and noticed the ZooTV VHS in the VHS section. it kind of made me chuckle.

COBL_04 said:
It actually came out yesterday here at Werribee Plaza. I'm getting it tonite so psyched!! :hyper: $31 for the double DVD!!

:hyper:

I got it Today...$35 at Sanity...where the prices are insane, but still.

I love how you nither disc is labeled disc one or disc two :happy:

mine should be waiting for me at home this evening....

the neighbours will be most pleased...

Lila64 said:
I hate when they package DVDs layered on top of each other :|

Me too,

Plus the occasional static audio (maybe its my TV)...but oh well, The Audio is much improved from the VHS, and the bootleg recordings from the night....

I've only watched most of the show, but I thought it was pretty damn good (even though I've watched countless times before)

WHY!!...OH WHY! do they beep out Bono's F bomb

"Ya know something your BEEEEP Beautiful"

This a a bloody DVD not a TV show at a 6:30 timeslot. :|

I have it! The limited edition is just sooo cool!

Filled with stickers for Zoo cola, Zoo de toilette, and also Zoo money and Zoo stamps. Great photos, text, the best DVD U2 has ever released if you look at all the stuff and bonus things.

OpperGoeroe said:
I have it! The limited edition is just sooo cool!

Filled with stickers for Zoo cola, Zoo de toilette, and also Zoo money and Zoo stamps. Great photos, text, the best DVD U2 has ever released if you look at all the stuff and bonus things.

:combust:

I've always wanted some Zoo money!!

And there are definately new camera angles and views in it, it's slightly different from the VHS edition. I'm impressed with the work that's done on this DVD.

Back
Top Bottom