ZooTV tomorrow in the shops here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in Belgium, Europe. Went to the DVD shop today. Didn't see it on display. I was a bit disappointed and asked the shop keeper if the Zoo TV DVD was already in. His response: Sure, what version do you want ? the standard or the deluxe. The deluxe !!!
Invited my brother tonight, and we will watch it together. We are big fans. I must say that I have very high expectations. What I'm not sure if I'll pick Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS. A german review said that the Digital 5.1 version was slightly better than the DTS. I know for sure that I'll get goosebumps ... there are way too many great moments, and hearing digital sound with it will be like a dream come true. Even better than the real thing and Lemon are my favorite U2 songs, so If I'm not back tomorrow, call an ambulance
:drool: :drool: :drool:

How about some Zoo cola?

1158350665.jpg

OpperGoeroe said:
And there are definately new camera angles and views in it, it's slightly different from the VHS edition. I'm impressed with the work that's done on this DVD.

Then it's true there was a different Director's cut thing , must be probably the original PPV view , Dammit I'm gettin excited for this , even without Ultraviolet

Hey Folks tell me that even without it in the whole thing , there's a image with the Explorer ? please......

Just got it (Saturday morning), and it looks/sounds fantastic.
Even comes with Zoo money.
What makes this better for me, I was at the gig.

I wonder if I should go searching for it this weekend here in Canada I bet they wouldnt give it to me though :(

I heard an advertisement this morning during the Howard Stern Show on Sirius for the Zoo TV DVD. Wasn't expecting that...

I'm going mad in anticipation of tomorrow!

If the rumors are true that the deluxe is only $15.99 at circuit city, I'm going there and getting that.

For those in the Northeast, the deluxe is $19.99 at Newbury Comics online, so I assume it'll be the same (or cheaper) tomorrow in their stores...There isn't really a Circuit City near me....oh well...

dezmaas said:
Can't say I notice any different camera angles from the video. It still rocks though!! :drool:
Well, during Mysterious Ways there are certainly a few. The most obvious one is the one were Bono puts off his fly shades in the beginning of Mysterious Ways, it's filmed on the DVD from another angle than on the VHS edition.

Back
Top Bottom