ZooTV shirt.. does anyone else have this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Last fall my mom found this old ZooTV shirt (she went to the tour) and she says she has no idea that she had it at all. It is a really, really (like, XXL) big shirt of 2 identical images of Bono, but slightly different. Both images are very distorted, TV lines and such, and it is of Bono's face, a close-up, with his mouth slightly open like he might be singing. His Fly glasses have a small ZooTV logo in the corner. And the bottom image is exactly the same, except it doesn't have a logo. I've never seen this shirt on eBay or anything before. I am fairly sure this shirt is authentic, not a fan-made shirt or anything. Does anyone else have this shirt, or know anything about it?

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

It is the real deal. I have one, purchased at a ZOO TV concert. Used it as a night shirt, since it is so big. I wish though that I would have hung it up like new, because I have never ever seen one like it again. (mine is all faded and worn)

[This message has been edited by EPandAmerica (edited 04-27-2002).]

Thanks, EPandAmerica!
biggrin.gif
Much appreciated.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Back
Top Bottom