ZooTV DVD out September 27!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: WHERE IS ZOO-TV SYDNEY DVD???

Axver said:

It's not as if it's being hoarded.

lol nope. This is one of the most commonly traded/B&Ped DVDs in the All I Want Is U2 forum here. I've sent out at least 30 copies since I got mine in the spring. :crack:

Oh....I misread something, he didn't mean the VHS rip. I have a TV broadcast copy and it's better than the VHS transfers, has some Japanese subtitles though. I keep meaning to at least make some chapters/menus for it etc. :hmm:

Max_theHitman said:
:banghead:
NO DVD ! :sad:
:banghead: :mad:

well I figured I'd check in on this thread today just in case, but I guess this post answers my question. :lol:

I hope they release it soon, you know, just in time for Christmas and all that. I don't know why they wouldn't I'm sure it would sell well.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I got my copy...wait, that was "A Day At The Zoo" by Dr. Seuss.

My bad...:sad:

:lol:

Bono, if you're reading this under an alias... release the goddamn ZOO TV tour on DVD already!!! :mad:

gosh i wish i could get ahold of any dvd from ZooTV, they're so hard to get, when you don't have jack shit to trade, haha.

anybody? anybody? bueller?

bonovoxkite

Ok, so I went back to the HMV store in question. The sign was still there but, you guessed it, there was no DVD in sight!

I picked the sign up(which was attached to an empty DVD case) and sought out the manager. I ended up speaking to the assistant manager. I showed him the sign and he said right away:

"Oh, yes people have been asking about that. At the very last second the record company decided to postpone the release indefinetely. There was no reason why. They just informed us a few days ago that they wouldn't be releasing it, and thats it."

I found that odd so I asked why the sign was still there. He promised that they would remove it. I gave it to him and I don't know what he did with it. For all I know the sign is still there!

This was really odd. I'm guessing the record company is Universal Canada. What would be the reasons behind informing a retailer of an impending release and then telling them at the last minute that the release is off?

BonoManiac said:
Ok, so I went back to the HMV store in question. The sign was still there but, you guessed it, there was no DVD in sight!

I picked the sign up(which was attached to an empty DVD case) and sought out the manager. I ended up speaking to the assistant manager. I showed him the sign and he said right away:

"Oh, yes people have been asking about that. At the very last second the record company decided to postpone the release indefinetely. There was no reason why. They just informed us a few days ago that they wouldn't be releasing it, and thats it."

I found that odd so I asked why the sign was still there. He promised that they would remove it. I gave it to him and I don't know what he did with it. For all I know the sign is still there!

This was really odd. I'm guessing the record company is Universal Canada. What would be the reasons behind informing a retailer of an impending release and then telling them at the last minute that the release is off?
:sad:

BonoManiac said:

GO GET IT!! :mad:

steal it, buy it, whatever... WE WANT TO SEE THAT SIGN!!! :rant:

please :sad:

pepokiss said:

GO GET IT!! :mad:

steal it, buy it, whatever... WE WANT TO SEE THAT SIGN!!! :rant:

please :sad:

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!!! GO GET IT!

I might stop into HMV by me and see if they have one. If so, I'll see if I can abscond with it into the night.

BonoManiac said:

ALL record company executives should be HANGED for misleading the public.

...Specially when they mess around with REAL FANS of U2!! :mad:

I propose we burn down their main headquarters and take over the country!!!!! :evil:

Universal Canada should be easy to dominate in 2 weeks...then we can demand to have ZOO-TV on DVD for the general public !!! :rockon:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!:rant:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!! :yell:

beli said:
Are you sure the signs not really really old? Does it state 27th September 2005 or 19whentevertheVHSwasreleased?

In other rivetting news, we in Australia are receiving an extra special U2 release. Just for us. Yes, its Slane rereleased in a plastic box :happy:

http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=642178&intArtistID=11028

i don't want slain, again :huh:
i want ZOO TV, because when it was here i was what like 3 or 4 so now way in hell was i able to see it!! WE DEMAND THE ZOO

:mad:

I propose we burn down their main headquarters and take over the country!!!!! :evil:

Universal Canada should be easy to dominate in 2 weeks...then we can demand to have ZOO-TV on DVD for the general public !!! :rockon:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!:rant:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!! :yell:

ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
WE DEMAND THE ZOO!! :yell:
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
ZOO-TV!!! ZOO-TV!!!
WE DEMAND THE ZOO!! :yell: