ZooTV :drool: More Than Just A Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Remember Sydney 93 was about 20 months into the tour...The band simply cannot keep the enthusiasm that they they started with that far into a tour. The way they flung themselves into the first 2-3 legs was amazing, once they toured Europe a second time things started to drop off a little. You must remember this when comparing that concert with say JT LA.... Popmart Mexico may have been around the pinnacle of the Popmart tour as it was only around 9-10 months in and a lot of the songs took longer to adapt.

ponkine said:
I always read good post from you... except for this one :sad: You talk like if U2 were the only one God and Pink Floyd... Britney Spears... come on my friend :shame:

I wanted to say that you can't compare Pink Floyd and U2 when it comes to music, stage design and all, because they are too different. I said U2 as a rock band. Pink Floyd is a rock band too, but different one. I think that you get it if not, i'm open for questions.

Good to know that someone masturbates when reads my post
(don't get offended, please)
:lmao:

Last edited:
stagman said:
Remember Sydney 93 was about 20 months into the tour...The band simply cannot keep the enthusiasm that they they started with that far into a tour. The way they flung themselves into the first 2-3 legs was amazing, once they toured Europe a second time things started to drop off a little. You must remember this when comparing that concert with say JT LA.... Popmart Mexico may have been around the pinnacle of the Popmart tour as it was only around 9-10 months in and a lot of the songs took longer to adapt.

The early arena zoo shows were the best according to some longtime fans who were there. I have a friend who was at the infamous Detroit "Pizza show", he always says to me - "THAT WAS THE BEST U2 SHOW EVER!"

Back
Top Bottom