ZooTV DC - Another Bootleg Question:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
How come "UltraViolet" is missing from the bootleg of ZooTv DC?
I have looked at a couple ftp sites and none seem to have that track. It's on the setlist on u2tours... Anyone?

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

i got that and track 12 (ISHFWILF) from our very own Mike P
smile.gif

for some reason they weren't on the site(s) I d/l that gig from
confused.gif

Grrr.... its missing from mine too. And the cover art that I have for that show doesnt list it either.

Damn Angel, anything else??
tongue.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Hmmm, damn! and Mike's site is down. I guess I'll have to hold off on burning disc two until I locate that track. It's only like the best song ever!

can i ask any moderator on duty to close this thread immediately? thank you.

p.s. i have the dc bootleg, suck on that angel.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Sicy,

I am pretty sure I uploaded it to you, it is combined with Bono's Call to the President, song 22. If you dont have it, let me know, I can upload it, however, I am not able to connect to your site, I mean, I can get in, but no folders come up.

Brian

Ultra violet was played in dc (i have it on my bootleg). Its my opinion that this is the best bootleg from the outdoor zoo tv shows in the us. Great soundboard recording.

Was can't help falling in love ever played in dc. mine cuts off after love is blindness........

Well, shoot, who did I upload that to? Maybe it was mike. Anyway, I have just tried connecting and I get the cannot connect, retry message, I also just clicked on your link and it timed out. I have the song, WOWY is actually song 23. If I can get on, I will upload it to you.

Love is Blindness is the last song.

Brian

I've got Ultra Violet on mine...

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Actually soctheo and bri2k, Can't Help Falling In Love was played at the 8-16-92 show. It just isnt included for some reason on the commercial bootlegs of it that have surfaced.

the Zoo TV DC soundboard cd came from the pro shot video of that show. the audio was stripped from it and put onto cd. only a little bit of "can't help falling in love" was shown on the video then it cuts off(i know this because i have that video)....i have no idea why the person who taped it cut it off then. probably because it was only a t-120 video tape.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Back
Top Bottom