Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
I have only been to the Bono folder. The people there have always been nice to me, except this one guy who was a real ass and got banned.

I hope it wasn't the psycho stalker guy from Australia who always wanted to talk about INXS :coocoo: (Not at INXS, they're cool :) )

HeartlandSoul said:

I hope it wasn't the psycho stalker guy from Australia who always wanted to talk about INXS :coocoo: (Not at INXS, they're cool :) )

Ahhh! He did PM me and ask me if I liked INXS. When I said no, he proceeded to violently threaten me and cuss me out. :no: Dumbass, two minutes later, he used another alias to start in on me again and when I called him on it, he flew into another rage! :coocoo:

I never read the General folder, it looked like an out of control mess. :crazy:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

Ahhh! He did PM me and ask me if I liked INXS. When I said no, he proceeded to violently threaten me and cuss me out. :no: Dumbass, two minutes later, he used another alias to start in on me again and when I called him on it, he flew into another rage! :coocoo:

:shocked:

Well he messaged me too but he was pretty polite. I think I talked to him before he went psycho :ohmy: He didn't like me because I was American and not "available." But he did harrass some of my friends. :(

Yep some really weird stuff happened in the General folder. This is what I'm talking about :huh:

follower said:
I had problems there with other brazilian fans, believe me. They have their own clique there. I was not allowed to get in.

I know what you mean :sad: I was friends with some of the Brazilian fans and I tried to stick up for you guys :mad:

I was never part of the clique either :(

I was a member of Zootopia before I came here. I still am, but I definitely like Feedback better. Zootopia is more formal, and not as friendly as Feedback. Feedback is more oopen and relaxed, which I like better.

One thing that bothers me about Zootopia is you don't feel the immediate connection, if that makes sense. On Feedback, you can tell the members like and respect eachother, but on Zootopia, I always feel like there's hostility, and there's no sense of community. I know there are nice Zootopians, just from the sheer amount of nice members here that are also Zootopians, but.. yeah. :shrug: It's disappointing to think that a U2's official forum can be as awful as it is.

Back
Top Bottom