Zooropamanda !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
So YOU were the drunk chick next to me at the Powderfinger gig last that spilt a drink all over me then put a cigarette burn in my jacket.

I just read in another thread that you were going, and you know, put 2 and 2 together.

(f***n' great show though. I only really appreciate P/finger live)

Ummmm... I don't think I ever actually saw manda smoke. Maybe it was me... no wait. I'm not in Australia. Never mind.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

hahahahahahaha

*laughs loudly to take attention away from his daggers out for anyone whose seen powderfinger this tour*

don't tell me manda's gone feral on me!
biggrin.gif

bwawhahahahahahaha
Your dancing was far too nerdy for my liking, so you got what you deserved, North Shore Boy!!!

I get the feelin Bernie loves seeing people shakin their butts..

Honestly, yeah I had a ball. I was standing on the right side of the stage leaning on the wall about half way down. Where were ya placed?
I had a couple making out right on top of me most of the show.
That was fun
rolleyes.gif

"Give Us The Finger!!!"
I seem to recall that was a campaign slogan we cooked up when I first met either manda or angela here. We thought , at the time, Powderfinger would be a good opening band for the upcoming U2 tour.
Glad to hear they went off, Bernard is another sweetie IMHO. He sings with a hesitation, a delicacy, that I love.

Did you see tonight's RAGE playlist?Powderfinger from 3 till 4 am. I know you said you prefer them live. I would LOVE U2 to program RAGE when they are here(positive thinking
biggrin.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

RAGE opens with Bowie's "Jazzing For Blue Jean",it would be good if it was the full length clip, he was so sweet as Vinnie and poor old Screaming Lord Byron. Bernard reminds me of Bowie in appearance sometimes.
The Oils, INXS, Queen, The Stones, beatles...no U2......except in the Top 10!!! of course.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom