Zooropa tracks from ZooTV DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love is blindness also puts tingles up my spine everytime on this concert! I LOVE Bullet the Blue sky, this version is AWSOME!! Love the Gutair Solo, love Larry on the Drums! Infact the whole things just entertaining from start to finish. I only used to like the Rattle and Hum eara before this came along!

Dirty day is one of my favourite songs on the dvd.. It shows how great the Studio version could have been..

Lemon is excellent live, bono starts off a bit funny but just the whole theatrical of it all is very enjoyable and bono really having alot of fun.

Daddy's Gonna pay is cool too.

Daddy, Lemon

Daddy on the dvd was great. MacPhisto is just a fun character to watch. This was my first time seeing Lemon live and i loved it too. Now speaking of MacPhisto. Was he staying in character for With or Without You? Because to me it looked like he was. The song then sounded to me like a conversation between MacPhisto and G-d then. Or am I just pulling that out of nowhere?

LuvandPeace1980 said:
Dirty day is one of my favourite songs on the dvd.. It shows how great the Studio version could have been..

Lemon is excellent live, bono starts off a bit funny but just the whole theatrical of it all is very enjoyable and bono really having alot of fun.

Daddy's Gonna pay is cool too.
Lemon is really funny to watch, I love MacPhisto's dancing and waves and moves, just really great. What a showman.

OpperGoeroe said:

Lemon is really funny to watch, I love MacPhisto's dancing and waves and moves, just really great. What a showman.

yep I think it was very daring and very well thought out, especially for back then

Back
Top Bottom