Zoomerang release date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Final Straw

The Fly
Sorry if this has been talked about to death, but I'm just wondering when will Zoomerang be re released in Ireland? Please help:)

Zoomerang is sometimes released in the Lemonade stand here. Occasionally in other parts of the forum, too. You can recognize him by the weird threads. Don't know if there are plans to release him in Ireland anytime soon.

U2Man said:
Zoomerang is sometimes released in the Lemonade stand here. Occasionally in other parts of the forum, too. You can recognize him by the weird threads. Don't know if there are plans to release him in Ireland anytime soon.

:lol:

Zoomerang has been released in numerous Canadian locations. Perhaps you could get an import?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY.

Anyway... I thought Zoomeranged(ZooTV gig in Aus) was being re-released. And i want to know does anyone know when it's being released in Ireland?

Can't give a straight answer-fair enough. Can-Cool

There are plans to re-release the ZOO Sydney show on DVD. There arre a ton of threads floating around with more info..I assume they'll be released in Ireland around the same time they are released everywhere else.

http://forum.interference.com/t161215.html

U2Man said:

:lol:!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom