ZOO TV question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
People would like to know if anyone knows about other concert being filmed , but in a way to be released like sydneys concert . Just wondering if we would ever see on dvd a concert of the Achtung Baby ZOOTV , the era before Zooropa , coz it was a complete different concert , with Mirrorballman , some classics being played like I still haven't.... Bad , Desire and even some AB tunes that were left behind in sydneys video like UltraViolet and Arms around the world . So any chance of another (actually it would be still the 1st) ZOOTV dvd ?

Was it filmed? If so it could end up in this rumored box set, that is if the older shows ever get released first. You'd think U2's management would take any moneymaking opportunity they could get, we know there's demand for this sort of release, so why the wait?

No I mean like filmed with multiple cameras , know the whole thing , like I just did remember . On the best of 90s , theres a live clip of Until.... that is taken if Im not wrong from a NY stadium concert , and from that same concert , appears a bit of Desire in a documentary . And also in that doc , appears some moments of an italian concert with Fly and the beginning of Bad . It looks like I just answered my question , but guys do you have more info about these concerts ? Please , at least the possible NY one ?

There is a full proshot DVD of the 1992-08-16 Washington DC show with Mirrorball Man in common circulation amongst traders.

For the arena show, there is a proshot of 1992-06-11 Stockholm.

Back
Top Bottom