Zoo TV appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annie_vox

Refugee
I didn't find it but If there is something recent about this I'm sorry.

If not... I'm sure there are a lot of Zoo TV lovers around, like myself ;)

I can't get enough of this tour, it had its flaws but there are no perfect things in this world.

Just show your :love: here!

i really love "The fly" and "Macphisto"

i love the performance of "Until the end of the world" in Australia during the zootv:drool:

Oh god yeah :bow: absolutely best tour EVER!!!! :rockon:

I must agree with that and i went to my 1st U2concert on the Zoo tour back in '92, ah - such memories! :sigh:

Bono was at his hottest&i feel so so lucky to have seen it twice!!!! :happy: :love:

Seeing Bono up close in tight, shiny black leather :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

That is a sight i'll never forget!!!! :faint:

GibsonGirl said:
This whole forum is a Zoo TV appreciation thread. :wink:

true! :lol:

I'm just gonna add some images to better illustrate my love...

WATCH MORE TV!

zoo3.jpg

zoo1.jpg

edge.jpg

macadam.jpg

:cool:

AtomicBono said:
ZooTV is indeed the best tour ever.

:up:

if only I could have seen it!

Well in spite of starting this thread I've never seen it live either:sad: but I'm completely in love with the atmosfere of this tour.

Please tell me if someone invents a time machine :D

annie_vox said:

Well in spite of starting this thread I've never seen it live either:sad: but I'm completely in love with the atmosfere of this tour.

Please tell me if someone invents a time machine :D

I'm pretty sure Edge already invented one, but he's selfish and keeps it all to himself :grumpy:

meanie :grumpy: he won't even share it with Bono :sad:

AtomicBono said:

I'm pretty sure Edge already invented one, but he's selfish and keeps it all to himself :grumpy:

meanie :grumpy: he won't even share it with Bono :sad:

:hmm: Do you think he would tell us under torture?

But I guess I'm nod bad enough to do something like that :wink:

Absolutely the best tour I've seen live!!!!

It may have to do with the fact that Achtung Baby is the best U2 album!!!!

susanp6 said:
Oh god yeah :bow: absolutely best tour EVER!!!! :rockon:

I must agree with that and i went to my 1st U2concert on the Zoo tour back in '92, ah - such memories! :sigh:

Bono was at his hottest&i feel so so lucky to have seen it twice!!!! :happy: :love:

Seeing Bono up close in tight, shiny black leather :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

That is a sight i'll never forget!!!! :faint:

I'm going to second you on your whole quote!

U2 should do another Zoo TV tour but this time call it ZOO INTERNET and in between The Fly and EBTTRT Bono shopul logon to the internet

oh, how i miss Zoo TV... and in particular Zoo Bono... :drool: :drool: i was lucky enough to see the Zoo Tv show and it definitely rocked! the songs, the attitude... the concert i saw was complete perfection.... and as much as i'm sure i'll get flamed for this... i'm so glad i got to see it before Bono messed it all up with that MacPhisto crap! i like the Zooropa songs, but the clown make up was hideous! Everytime i watch Zoo TV from Sydney, i'm just thankful that Stay comes before the last encore... and i can't bear to watch Bono singing With or Without You with white clown makeup running down his face... not attractive at ALL! :(

Zoo TV fucking rules. That was the first time I saw U2. Bono as the Fly, Trabants hanging from the ceiling, the slide solo at the end of Mysterious Ways, the Mirrorball Man kissing that mirror, the lights playing across the audience during Love is Blindness, the way I wondered, "Where the hell is Bono?" during Bullet the Blue Sky, only for him to re-appear as the fighter pilot....all of this...I will never forget it.

Zoo TV = :heart:

ultravioletluvv said:
oh, how i miss Zoo TV... and in particular Zoo Bono... :drool: :drool: i was lucky enough to see the Zoo Tv show and it definitely rocked! the songs, the attitude... the concert i saw was complete perfection.... and as much as i'm sure i'll get flamed for this... i'm so glad i got to see it before Bono messed it all up with that MacPhisto crap! i like the Zooropa songs, but the clown make up was hideous! Everytime i watch Zoo TV from Sydney, i'm just thankful that Stay comes before the last encore... and i can't bear to watch Bono singing With or Without You with white clown makeup running down his face... not attractive at ALL! :(
:yes: You need to get a copy of the DC DVD.

westendgirl said:
:yes: You need to get a copy of the DC DVD.

i have a clip of Ultraviolet being performed that night... :drool: :drool: :drool: but not the whole show... maybe i will look into finding it.... tell me more about it...

jimjam said:
U2 should do another Zoo TV tour but this time call it ZOO INTERNET and in between The Fly and EBTTRT Bono shopul logon to the internet

:giggle:

"Okay everyone, now this is the part of the show where I check my e-mail and myspace account, update livejournal, and log onto AIM, and of course Interference. The Edge will play a 40-minute solo version of Acrobat while I do this."

I'm tellin' you, next U2 album, concept album about the convenience of the internet :wink:

Back
Top Bottom