ZOMG, We've, like, NEVAR done this!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

Yes, Larry has a gun to my head and is forcing me to post here. :help:

Also, I'll get you for that Paris remark. :evil: :wink:

Like, I'm so skaredz!!!:yikes:

Tell Lardence to get his fine ass back to Morocco. That bastard will be sorry he even thought about leaving the studio.:silent:

1) The Unforgettable Fire
2) Achtung Baby
3) War
14) ATYCLB
40) A collection of b-sides? :shrug: Guess I don't really have a fifth favorite

:shh: I heard they're replacing Larry with Meg White, don't tell anyone :shifty:

1) Joshua Tree
2) Zooropa
3) Pop
4) ATYCLB
5) Achtung Baby

with UF a very, very, very close sixth. Would be second or third if it wasn't for a poor second half, either.

bono_212 said:
1) The Unforgettable Fire
2) Achtung Baby
3) War
14) ATYCLB
40) A collection of b-sides? :shrug: Guess I don't really have a fifth favorite

Congratulations! You have counted in the official Bono-sanctioned method. Please send this information to U2.com. We will grant you access to the exclusive U2 webcam, currently positioned in Minnesota.

Minnesota :ohmy:

Do you think the album will reflect on Minnesota's...uh....um....hold on...I'll think of something....lakiness? :uhoh:

:lol: This thread has got to 11 pages based on the title alone. Good job U2isthebest, you beat hands-down LemonMelon's song ranking thread. :up: :laugh:

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. All That You Can't Leave Behind
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. Zooropa/Pop

COBL_04 said:
:lol: This thread has got to 11 pages based on the title alone. Good job U2isthebest, you beat hands-down LemonMelon's song ranking thread. :up: :laugh:

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. All That You Can't Leave Behind
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. Zooropa/Pop

Why, thank you.:sexywink:

However, I've only learned from....Master LemonMelon:bow:

bono_212 said:

Do you think the album will reflect on Minnesota's...uh....um....hold on...I'll think of something....lakiness? :uhoh:

No, because Bono thinks he's in Missouri.

bono_212 said:

The boys are actually from Duluth. Edge said that, remember?:rolleyes:

They'll be easily inspired by the sheer *erm* beauty and magesty of their home state.

bono_212 said:

Bono and Edge are Lake Wobegon regulars.

11keillor3300at1.jpg

bono_212 said:

Well the band isn't currently in Minnesota, but the U2.com team is trying to locate them, and insider information told them it probably started with M.

If they are in Minnesota, surely the album will be filled with the ambient hum of millions of mosquitos.

Walk to the Water now has 1 play on my itunes.

I'd never been a fan, but it is actually quite amazing. They just don't make songs like they used to...

corianderstem said:
If they are in Minnesota, surely the album will be filled with the ambient hum of millions of mosquitos.

Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaa

1>. the Unforgettable Fire
2>. Achtoong bebe
3>. The Joshua Tree (before being chopped down)
4>. Zooropa
5>. Boy

AtomicBono said:
pmg i liek pop!!!!!111 it iz da bestest 1!!!111 all da other onez sux but i liek ab 2!~!!11 and zooropas and addyclubz n jt1111!111!11!1 tose 2 gud 1!!!!!!11111!1!1!!1!1!!!!!1

Doesn't it hurt your eyes to read that...let alone typing that. :p

1. War, yeah sue me!
2. Joshua Tree
3. Achtung Baby
4. October
5. Boy/Atomic Bomb yeah it's a tie, deal with it.

oh man you guys this one time in chem class we had to make a poster about moles (6.02 x 10^23) so I made one with Bono singing Elevation and then it turned out my teacher's favourite band was U2 so that was PRETTY COOL

Back
Top Bottom