ZOMG, We've, like, NEVAR done this!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

So do I. Come on, it's 1:30am and here I am, Nigel No Life, sitting here on an Internet forum cracking half-funny sarcastic jokes about a rock band. GO ME!

Please. Its 3:30 in the morning here and i'm 1200 words into a 2000 word essay thats due at 4pm, and i'm extolling the virtues of rugby league on a U2 fansite.

And i have an exam on Tuesday.

coolian2 said:

Please. Its 3:30 in the morning here and i'm 1200 words into a 2000 word essay thats due at 4pm, and i'm extolling the virtues of rugby league on a U2 fansite.

And i have an exam on Tuesday.

You have my pity. Just an hour ago, I finished a 3,000 word essay that, Saturday morning, was only 700 words long. It would have been due 5pm today had the Queen's Birthday holiday not caused its due date to be pushed back to tomorrow.

I'm normally the annoying wanker who's finished a week in advance, so this was really stressful for me.

Anyway, best of luck with that. Now I'm off to sleep.

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Boy
5. Zooropa

gareth brown said:
1. Zooropa
1. The Joshua Tree
1. Achtung Baby
4. Boy
4. October

that is NOT the official Bono-sanctioned method of counting. Everyone knows it is 1, 2, 3, 14.

GET IT!?!?! LIKE IN VERTIGO?!!?! GOSH I AM SO FUNNY!!!!11

Do you guyz like Robin Thicke?!?!?!?!:hyper:

He said in People Magazine that Bahn-noe heard his album awhile back and thought it rawked!!:rockon:

Robin Thicke's dad was totally on "Growing Pains":happy:

:love: Kirk Cameron was dreamy:love:

AtomicBono said:

that is NOT the official Bono-sanctioned method of counting. Everyone knows it is 1, 2, 3, 14.

GET IT!?!?! LIKE IN VERTIGO?!!?! GOSH I AM SO FUNNY!!!!11

5 seconds reading that........5 seconds I will NEVER...get back.............:mad:

:wink: but yes very funny

169.jpg

joshuatree.jpg

B000001EAQ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

s170.jpg

0042281114823.jpg

1. Achtung Baby
2. Joshua Tree
3. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
4. All That You Cant Leave Behind
5. Pop

Rattle & Hum kicks Pop's ass. Give me Bono's best vocals and Van Dieman's Land, Heartland, Hawkmoon 269, Desire, Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes to Town, and All I Want is You over Miami and Do You Feel Loved any day of the week.

LyricalDrug said:
Rattle & Hum kicks Pop's ass. Give me Bono's best vocals and Van Dieman's Land, Heartland, Hawkmoon 269, Desire, Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes to Town, and All I Want is You over Miami and Do You Feel Loved any day of the week.

actually Rattle and Hum is U2's worst album. Scientists at, uh, Harvard proved it. Also, U2 cures cancer imo

A group of scientists recently performed a study in which they expiremented to see if listening to u2 can help prevent cancer. They found that a group of rats who listened to u2 were 40000000 times less likely to develop cancer than a group of rats who had been fed rat poison, and 600000000000 times less likely to die from cancer than a group of rats who had cancer.

Source

U2isthebest said:
:love: Kirk Cameron was dreamy:love:

Kirk Cameron? You mean the best mate of Ray "Bananas Are Made For The Human Hand OMG I PROOVD INTELLIJUNT DEZYN!!!111!11 (and totally missed teh phallic refrunces)" Comfort?

Bono does not approve. :tsk:

Axver said:

Kirk Cameron? You mean the best mate of Ray "Bananas Are Made For The Human Hand OMG I PROOVD INTELLIJUNT DEZYN!!!111!11 (and totally missed teh phallic refrunces)" Comfort?

Bono does not approve. :tsk:

:shifty:

Bono keeps a poster of Kirk Cameron above his bed when he travels. It helps him not to feel so lonely:sad:

:tsk: I can't believe you didn't know this.

Who did you think "Your love was a lightbulb hanging over my bed" was about?:shrug:

U2isthebest said:
:tsk: I can't believe you didn't know this.

Who did you think "Your love was a lightbulb hanging over my bed" was about?:shrug:

:tsk: I can't believe you fell for that one. It's one of those fraudulent U2 rumours, like that Edge has a brother or that Larry is a real person.

Maybe your U2 fan licence should be revoked. :tsk:

Axver said:

:tsk: I can't believe you fell for that one. It's one of those fraudulent U2 rumours, like that Edge has a brother or that Larry is a real person.

Maybe your U2 fan licence should be revoked. :tsk:

Bitch, quit hi-jacking my thread!:madwife:

I'm gonna take away your license...to....be...awesome?

What now?!?!?!?!?!??!!:rockon:

You can't do that. You don't run a U2 setlist website.

And anyway, you got kicked out of this thread a few pages ago. It's not yours any more.

Axver said:
You can't do that. You don't run a U2 setlist website.

And anyway, you got kicked out of this thread a few pages ago. It's not yours any more.

I'll bite....your website rocked my life for the past year.:drool:

But this is still MY thread bitch!:dance:

U2isthebest said:

I'll bite....your website rocked my life for the past year.:drool:

But this is still MY thread bitch!:dance:

Now I just need some free time to write some more articles for the main page. :happy:

OK, it can be your thread again, but only if you take the blame for sucking away time I could have spent writing U2VT articles. :wink:

Axver said:

Now I just need some free time to write some more articles for the main page. :happy:

OK, it can be your thread again, but only if you take the blame for sucking away time I could have spent writing U2VT articles. :wink:

Did anybody force you to post here? Come on Paris....you promised to start playing a more active role in the decisions you make for your life.

And I see the special treatment extends behind bars....they let you have a computer.:tsk:

U2isthebest said:
Did anybody force you to post here? Come on Paris....you promised to start playing a more active role in the decisions you make for your life.

And I see the special treatment extends behind bars....they let you have a computer.:tsk:

Yes, Larry has a gun to my head and is forcing me to post here. :help:

Also, I'll get you for that Paris remark. :evil: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom