Your U2 song for today is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkmoon 269...:)

Weird how it's so obscure, isn't it? I only found it after looking for really unheard of U2 songs on youtube...

I was just filling in my gaps... looking for U2 songs that I've never heard of... and it turns out that here's one! I'm just surprised that nobody ever mentions it, or put it in their little 'top 10'. It's a hidden treasure, shouldnt be hidden from us!!

It really is ;)

Zooropa!

At the moment my favorite track of Zooropa, I'm still getting into the album :)

Surprisingly enough, I actually enjoyed that song a lot (I listened to it online :) along with 'Stay' and 'The Wanderer') so now I'm actually going to get that album. Yay

It really is ;)

Surprisingly enough, I actually enjoyed that song a lot (I listened to it online :) along with 'Stay' and 'The Wanderer') so now I'm actually going to get that album. Yay

Try Numb along with the music video :lol:

I have a feeling that one's odd...heh. I heard the song, but what an interesting music video it must have

My song of the day: Crazy Tonight (Fish Out of Water Remix).

Love this remix! It's my favorite of all the Crazy Tonight Remixes

Numb is easily my favorite song on Zooropa, I love it so much.

In fact, I love any song where Edge is singing. Van Diemen's Land is probably my favorite on Rattle. I dont know why they dont feature him a bit more (nothing against Bono, but you've got two talents).

In fact, I love any song where Edge is singing. Van Diemen's Land is probably my favorite on Rattle. I dont know why they dont feature him a bit more (nothing against Bono, but you've got two talents).

VDL is my favourite song from R&H too. It's just brilliant.

I'm going to have to say Zooropa's a today song, because it's pretty :) and there were a bunch of unexpected falling leaves and pretty clouds today.

Numb is indeed quite odd, but also very cool - I really like it, but I still think Zooropa is the best song of the album :)

I was listening to Zooropa over and over this morning, pretty much openmouthed from how amazing it is. Ahh.

So basically I just bought that album yesterday. Yum. Shipping had better be fast!

Edge's singing is pretty great. I'm more in love with his backing vocals, but he's also just good at singing in general. Guitar, piano, voice... God, Edge, why are you such a talented man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom