Your most WORN/USED piece of U2 merchandise???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyboy

War Child
No sickos now, I don't wanna hear about your Bono pants, or Adam jocks, or anything else you might have..*looking at the PLEBA people*
tongue.gif

But what piece of U2 stuff you have gets the most use???

For me, almost definitely Popmart from Mexico video, jaysus, must have seen it 100+ times
eek.gif
Can't get enough of it, and can't wait for the DVD!

ATYCLB is making a claim for the position though, and my Slane bootleg CD.

For me, definetly my green pop-mart t-shirt. I live in that thing.

Also my zoo tour boot from Boston 1992

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

I have a U2 shirt from 15 years ago, with the boys on the front, Joshua Tree style and on the back it says "With or without you" with a Joshua Tree.

Its all faded n shit.

My scrapbook from 15 years ago is pretty worn too.. the pages are all turning yellow.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

definitely my shopping-cart-rotating-'round-the-lemon popmart shirt from '97. i wore that thing for my whole first year of university in rez.
my pop tour book is giving it a good run though since it now has adam, larry and the edge's signitures.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

I still have my ZooTV Outside Broadcast shirt...poor thing was worn so much it's got holes in it. I had to retire it to the shelf in my closet.

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

My Achtung Baby key chain. Bought it during Zoo TV and it has been on there ever since. My Popmart key chain is right behind it as it is beginning to wear. Actually my Elevation key chain seems to be wearing out faster than the other two. I guess the merchandise gets cheaper (but the price increases) with every tour.

Well DUH yeah, forgot bout my Slane shirt, although that was kinda fucked even before I got to wear it...as was the rest of me after that!
biggrin.gif

Yeeesh all of my CDs are in a terrible condition from having been listened to so much - so I'm going for my Achtung Baby album!
biggrin.gif

I have an old copy of the Unforgettable Fire video that I had to replace with a new one because I played it so much that it had a line running through the middle of it.
eek.gif

As far as shirts, though, I have some Joshua Tree shirts that you can practically see through they're so thin.
wink.gif

------------------
"...Burned by the Fire of Love,...Burned by the Fire of Love..."

My Joshua Tree T shirt.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 11-11-2001).]

My Pop T-Shirt is really worn out, and my "Discotheque" one doesn't fit me anymore (gonna give it to my girlfriend, once I find the shirt!
smile.gif
)

LOL!

My "Smell the Flowers While You Can" One short. It's the coolest shirt I have!
It's all full of holes and shit.
I don't wear it anymore
smile.gif

Joshua Tree shirt here too all small and threadbear but oh so comforting, most of my U2 shirts have seen better days bit like me really
wink.gif

A have a really old one with A Celebration on it same circle design as the single but that would only fit a child now and I hacked off the sleeves and neck line when I was feeling a little punk rock one day....oh youth I remember it well.........sigh

Originally posted by kobayashi:
definitely my shopping-cart-rotating-'round-the-lemon popmart shirt from '97.

Same here...I also have some other PopMart shirts that are horribly worn out as well! They are so bad that I really can't wear them anymore...but I'm not gonna throw them out!

My black and white PopMart one (with their faces across the front) is getting holes around the collar and stuff too.
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Yes, definitely both of my POP Mart Shirts!
biggrin.gif
I love them! LOL

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

My actual answer is the tape on which I recorded BTBS, RTSS, WTSHNN and Pride live from Dublin 1993 when it was retransmitted on BBC Radio 1 as part of a series of the top concerts of the year over Christmas that year.

------------------
Looking for explanations? Well I don't even understand

My ZOO TV newspaper clippings, I have a pretty good collection.
smile.gif

Wish I could say my Outside Broadcast shirt, but I lost it years ago. *sniffs*

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I have the War Tour shirt with the white flag, like the one Bono wore in Red Rocks vid, and this depresses me every time I think about it.
I literally lived in it for about 6 years, when I 1st got it, back in like '89, and it is so worn out, completely faded, shrunk, but stretched out in certain spots, and has some small holes in the neck
frown.gif
I've been searching for one like it!
For now, it's hung on my U2 wall
wink.gif

Originally posted by lazyboy:
No sickos now, I don't wanna hear about your Bono pants, or Adam jocks, or anything else you might have..*looking at the PLEBA people*
tongue.gif

Dammit Lazy...You spoiled all my fun! Mind reader!!! *pouts*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

My "smell the flowers/one" shirt from the ZooTV tour is sooo worn out. I slept in it the first night I got it and didn't take it off for months!! The neck is all streched out, there are holes at the bottem where the seam is, the glittery stuff is all crusty and peeling, and the buffalos running off the cliff are very faded...I still sleep in it! My roommates hated it!
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Definatly my Zoo TV shirt with the car, star and all that. I love that it actually says "Tacoma, April 21" on the back. Got's to represent for T Town baby! I live in it, it's falling apart and I don't care. Oh and I have to buy another Zooropa album because I played mine too much. Ah well.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

If anyone says the Zoo TV condoms then I will be most disappointed.

------------------
Looking for explanations? Well I don't even understand

My ATYCLB CD; I listen to it so frequently the poor thing is all but dead. The CD case is cracked in places and the lid keeps falling off, and I'll have to buy another disk too if the wear continues on the current rate.

Back
Top Bottom