Your marketing stratedgies for the next U2 single(s) and Album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

killmorgscom

Babyface
If you were in charge of U2's marketting and distribution, what would you do next?

Here's what I'd do...

Firstly I'll say I don't have the first clue about marketting and distribution, so my ideas will probably sound like a load of freshly produced garden fertilizer to anybody who knows what they're talking about.

Anyway...

The next thing I'd do is let them have some fun in the studio.
I'd release another single off ATYCLB about Mid March/Early April next year.

I've noticed that the singles the ATYCLB singles, have been released in 4 to 5 month intervals (this excludes Northern America obviously) so I'd keep consistant with that.

Then I'd give them till about Mid September to finish of their next album and do anymore touring they'd want to do and release the first single of the next album.

About 3 to 4 weeks later I'd release the album.

This way the flow of U2 material would be constant, with no more than a 5 month wait for new stuff. So there's no great droughts. It would also give them plenty of time to work on the new album, since they're not usually ones for getting things done in a hurry.

If U2 could produce a new album about every 2 years and release 5 singles, at about 4 to 5 monthly intervals then there would be a constant stream on new U2 songs. No big waits like in the past. Would that be nice?

But I don't know nuffin. So if anybody has any better ideas or suggestions feel free to submit them...

Back
Top Bottom