Your love is teaching me how to feel....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've said this in another thread, but i think this lyric is a reference to beautiful day for the love teaching how to feel part and also how he's in a place called vertigo (in BD bono asks to been taken to another place)

also in mysterious ways he talks about learning how to kneel.. so this also might be a tie in to that as well.. this song really feels like a tie in to a whole bunch of songs... walk on, ultraviolet, lady with the spinning head, etc.. and im pretty sure its intentional

Last edited:
stars, I agree with you about this CD - it will undoubtedly highlight the amazing power that Love has to change the world, including the power to dismantle all the atomic bombs in the world! :up:

But, every CD and virtually every song that u2 has ever done speaks of AMAZING GRACE - the POWER OF LOVE to transform the world and our hearts. :hug:

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:angel:

Jamila said:
stars, I agree with you about this CD - it will undoubtedly highlight the amazing power that Love has to change the world, including the power to dismantle all the atomic bombs in the world! :up:

But, every CD and virtually every song that u2 has ever done speaks of AMAZING GRACE - the POWER OF LOVE to transform the world and our hearts. :hug:

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:angel:

Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom