Your First U2 Song Of 2006...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanted it to be the obvious New Years Day, but I was at a friends house who didn’t have much to choose from, so to keep everyone happy I went for Beautiful Day, thinking most people would know it.

Seconds from War Tour Boston, I forget the date...not really a very positive outlook though :uhoh:

Irishteen said:
Exit with my speakers at full volume, that was great

you say 'speakers at full volume' as if it's a novelty. most people have to listen to the studio version of that track on full volume to be able to hear the bloody thing anyway :wink:

At about 12:01 I walked over to the stereo, and put on New Years Day, and walked back, kissed my girlfriend and held her for some time. it was the perfect new years.

Electric Co, played earlier this morning, although not on purpose. It was the first U2 song to come up on my iPod in shuffle mode.

First song of 2006 was accidentally Sufjan Steven's "They Are Night Zombies!!!" but I quickly corrected it and started up the 12/31/89 show, then followed it with the studio New Year's Day.

:drool:

it's really pathetic but the first song I listened to for the new year was 'My Sharona'.. :reject: it was on the radio.

but as for U2, my first song I listened to for the new year was 'Zooropa' quickly followed by 'Lemon' :drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom