Your Favourite U2 Photograph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
I choose The Joshua Tree as for me it eptomises everything U2 stand for: U2 are not Mainstream. They exist even in the most barren locations, places where western music has reached: The photograph is evocative, original, it depicts a sense of isolation that U2 have mastered with all their album sleeves: Each photo on the cover of all of U2's albums, even Rattle & Hum bears this hallmark. This pic works on a deeper level, when we are somehow isolated, or experiencing some degree of distress in our lives, we encounter a desert and we must rely on our resolve to find a way out; U2 did. And they did it for themselves and US.

u2.jpg

What is your favourite U2 photo. You don't have to specify why, unless you wan't to.
Quite a lot of U2 fans may have personal pix that they'd love to share, pix of you with the Band etc;

My pic won't stay within its confines...a bit like me!

Please sign. Thanx.

Don't ask me to pick ONE, I have hundreds! I guess it's this one, at the height of their glory and beauty :love:

(Though they are still glorious and beautiful;) )

jtbandpretty.jpg

That's how I'd like history to remember them:)

But this one is very sexy and cool :drool:

abband10.jpg

This one is so cute and so special, what dreams may come...

079e1217.jpg

Okay, you said one, somebody stop me :help:

Last edited:
Not to tell the mods what to do, but don't you think this would get more response in PLEBA?;) :hyper:

U2Kitten said:

that one is my favorite because it's obvious that Larry has to PEE REALLY BADLY and the guys are looking for a bathroom but purposely taking forever just to annoy Larry.

Of course that is my own interpretation of the photo...

Actually my favorite picture of them is the one from the Joshua Tree days where they're standing on top of the real Million Dollar Hotel.

I like this photo of U2 in concert at Slane. It was a very poignant concert, especially since Bono had just buried his father the day beforehand. Great character, the show did go on. And what a show it was!

Slane%20Castle%20Concert%20Foto%2008.jpg

Please sign. Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom