Your favourite Larry songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
In no particular order, my favourite Larry beats:

I will follow
Gloria
SBS
God part II
Acrobat
Until the end of the world
Mysterious ways
Please
In a little while
Love and peace or else

Last edited:
Rejoice. Larry actually shows us he can drum in that one.

I Threw A Brick Through A Window, because it's fun to hear Larry just bang at the drooms for a while. They're nice and echoey and loud. :D

When I am bored I also tap the fly beat. Its in my system.

But With or without you off the rattle and Hum DVD is the best imo.

I Threw A Brick Through A Window
Bullet The Blue Sky
Sunday Bloody Sunday
I Will Follow
Gloria
With Or Without You
Mofo
Like A Song
The Fly
With A Shout
Stranger In A Strange Land
Out Of Control
An Cat Dubh

LIKE A SONG.

man those drums at the end are class. might go and have a listen to them now. Larry's finest hour is the War album imo.

I find it curious that no-one else has mentioned Rejoice. Come on people! He has a solo!

Grace :wink:

Race against time :drool:
I really love Stay, it has a simple drumming but at the same time very powerful.

Acrobat, Mofo, The Fly, Exit, Bad, Please, Miami, Numb, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, I Will Follow, Like a Song, Dirty Day, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, Original of the Species...

I enjoy Larry's drumming. Even if he's not a technically outstanding drummer, I think he has a knack for catchy beats. U2 would not be the same with a different drummer.

Azor said:
Grace :wink:

Race against time :drool:
I really love Stay, it has a simple drumming but at the same time very powerful.

i agree, i especially love the whole intro, mostly larry's drumming

Acrobat (Acrobat is like the perfect song... great drums, great bass, GREAT guitar :hmm: )

the early stuff is great too, direct and powerful

Exit, Bullet the Blue Sky, Vertigo... and so on

when I saw U2 live here in Mexico I went with my best friend, he's a great musician and said me "hey, Larry is better drummer than people think"

GibsonGirl said:
I find it curious that no-one else has mentioned Rejoice. Come on people! He has a solo!

I was considering that one, I recently bought the albums I didn't have yet and was surprised to hear Larry's drumming on the first three albums. He was at his best then, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom