Your favourite individual LIVE performance of a song from U2?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, for me, it was Live-Aid, Wembly Stadium, July 13, 1985. While singing "do they know it's Christmas" at the close, all the artists that day singing together, Bono sang his verse,"Well tonight thank God it's them instead of youuuuu" The Stadiums volume, already Loud, rose considerably!!What a moment, what an end to a one time, all day affair! I'll never forget my favorite concert of all time!

All I have to say is THE FLY 4-06-01 at the Pepsi Center in Denver!!! The new intro threw me off and I was like "What the F**k!!! This is Beautiful!" And then BOOM!!! The Song takes off and it sounds like God falling in a dirty kitchen! I have never been in a louder place, a better place. I have heard many Interferencers talk about having trascendent moments during One and Streets etc... But mine will always be The Fly. For many, many, reasons that song is a part of me and speaks volumes about me as a person. Anyways I'll stop rambling. Oh Yea one more quick thing, for anyone who has a boot of this the guy screaming COME ON COME ON!!! towards the end of the song is me
smile.gif
I was looking right at the Edge and he smiled back as he tore into the last of the song!!! AMAZING!

------------------
Keep F***ing up the mainstream.

Speaking of the U2 shows i heard, my choices would be:

New Years Eve: Running to stand still (just something magical about that piano) , and the "i'm still running" ending is too beautiful

28/8/93: With or without you (a high - prolly Macphisto - voice version. Chills down my spine ever time - verrry gentle resulting version.)

Boston (the TV show): A tie between Bad and Streets.

Back
Top Bottom