Your all time No1......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miami
grace
playboy mansion ...ehh...

honesty there are only a few U2 songs that I just dont get/cant like.

Let see.......

Numb: I CAN´T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desire (PopMart and Elevation tour versions)
But........after I like U2´s song I hated........because before I HATED One......but now......I love this song!! So.....who knows? Maybe, in a future.....I like......Numb...........

RavenBlue said:
Babyface. I've tried to like it, oh how I've tried and sometimes I'll even get it stuck in my head :madwife: But alas, I don't much care for it.

That song is hideous. I've removed it from my computer. If I could remove it from the CD itself, I would.

GibsonGirl said:

That song is hideous. I've removed it from my computer. If I could remove it from the CD itself, I would.

And yet it's my third favourite off its album.

GibsonGirl said:

My hatred of Elvis Ate America compelled me to burn my own copy of Passengers. You wouldn't believe how much better the album as a whole sounds just from that simple omission. I should do the same with Babyface on Zooropa ...

While I personally love it, I can see where one might find it boring. But worst ever? C'mon. You're telling me that Red Light, MLK, Is That All?, The Ocean, Wild Honey, Playboy Mansion, Miami, and Babyface all are better than Heartland?

I'm the only fucking person on this site that actually likes "Is That All". And, trust me, I recognize its myriad flaws, but there's something about Edge's playing on that song that gets me. After the opening Electric Co riff, that is.

No spoken words said:
I'm the only fucking person on this site that actually likes "Is That All". And, trust me, I recognize its myriad flaws, but there's something about Edge's playing on that song that gets me. After the opening Electric Co riff, that is.

I love Is That All. It's probably my third favourite song on that album.

phillyfan26 said:
While I personally love it, I can see where one might find it boring. But worst ever? C'mon. You're telling me that Red Light, MLK, Is That All?, The Ocean, Wild Honey, Playboy Mansion, Miami, and Babyface all are better than Heartland?

He's just yanking chains. Next he'll say it's too proggy or some such bullshit.

And NSW, intedomine worships Is That All.

gman said:
....least liked u2 song?

I would like to state my dislike for The Saints Are Coming, which just pips WITS to my least liked u2 songs ever.
Is there a pattern here???:huh:

I don't know what is worse.

Another "I hate" thread, or another "you'll have to click on my thread to see what I'm actually talking about because I'm an attention seeking whore who needs to create mystery thread titles"

Either way, :madspit:

WCF said:
I'm usually never one to ever skip songs. Elvis Presley and America though, is the only song I cannot stand. I think that one song hinders me from listening to the album very often.

Babyface :drool: I feel like a devil's advocate on this forum :D

Youve got to be kidding!!!
Elvis Presley and America is a beautiful gem of a U2 song.
Get a new pair of ears pal.
Really.

Harry Vest said:

Youve got to be kidding!!!
Elvis Presley and America is a beautiful gem of a U2 song.
Get a new pair of ears pal.
Really.

This is what I think when anyone says they dislike Babyface.

Sorry I am late to this topic; but I am a "newbie" so cut me some slack.

On Topic:

My least faves are: Everything on the last albums:huh:

Back
Top Bottom