You'll like it better the louder you listen..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zootvc15

The Fly
Seriously. This is a song to rock out to, and if you listen quiet, there's no way you'll really get it.

You know, I think you have a good point here!

Vertigo helped me with my tennis game. I kicked some serious ass on the court and I owe it all to Vertigo. It really got me pumped up.

I have the volume turned UP all the way!!! No one is gonna sleep for atleast a week on my block!
Long live U2 :cool: :cool: :lol:

-Eva-

I burned it to a CD so I could listen while driving to and from work, and I had the volume up as high as it would go...and it still wasn't loud enough for me. :dance:

Yeah, I honestly kinda felt like there was something missing from the song. Then I cranked the volume.

It's weird. I think this is the only song I've ever heard that simply isn't as good unless you turn it up LOUD.

Vertigo a-go-go baby!!!

I had the volume all the way up the first time I listened to it. I've got headphones on now, and at this rate, I'm going to be deaf tomorrow morning.

ylimeU2 said:
I had the volume all the way up the first time I listened to it. I've got headphones on now, and at this rate, I'm going to be deaf tomorrow morning.

I think I'm already deaf. I made a phone post of my reaction to Vertigo on my LiveJournal, and upon returning from putting the phone back where it belongs, I could hear Vertigo loud and clear from my door ... coming from my headphones at my computer on the other side of the room!

Oh well, it's worth it for such a brilliant song!

Axver said:

I think I'm already deaf. I made a phone post of my reaction to Vertigo on my LiveJournal, and upon returning from putting the phone back where it belongs, I could hear Vertigo loud and clear from my door ... coming from my headphones at my computer on the other side of the room!

Oh well, it's worth it for such a brilliant song!

Maybe we should save some of our hearing for the rest of the album!

I just took my headphones off and my ears are ringing.

:madspit: :censored: I haven't heard it yet!!!!! Damn stupid computer's giving me hell right now & won't let me connect to any links! :banghead: :combust:

I don't wanna be the last girl on Earth to hear it!!!!!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom