you will die 7 days after seeing U23D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Each minute you watch, the first time, costs you approximately 117 minutes of your life.

For the record, this is not random, this took some calculating....and, is probably wrong, too, but, whatever. Work went into it.

What happens if you watch it in 2D? Like, you're wearing your imitation Bono shades and don't want to wear the 3D glasses?

Or what if you have an eyepatch?

i'm so pissed at this thread!

I just came back from a pre-screening (after driving 6 hours to get to it) and I was loving the movie, I even got tears in my eyes during SBS, and then during Miss Sarajevo THIS FUCKING THREAD popped into my head!
I was SO mad (at my stupid brain, mostly) and it took me the whole song to forget about this retarded bullshit!

I will never forgive you and will haunt you all when I die in 6 days!

bort269 said:
i'm so pissed at this thread!

I just came back from a pre-screening (after driving 6 hours to get to it) and I was loving the movie, I even got tears in my eyes during SBS, and then during Miss Sarajevo THIS FUCKING THREAD popped into my head!
I was SO mad (at my stupid brain, mostly) and it took me the whole song to forget about this retarded bullshit!

I will never forgive you and will haunt you all when I die in 6 days!

Then we have all succeeded. Well done, guys.

No spoken words said:

Or you could see them the 3x, not do the paper, and leave a note to be read, posthumously, explaining cause of death.

If you do opt for this, please post right before you kick-off, to let us know what the death throes of someone victimized by U2 in 3D is like.

NSW you nut! :lmao: :laugh:

Dalton said:
Has anyone else read this rumor? What do you think? Is it legit?

I heard you only die if you're a warehouse manager who sees the movie while you are in Atlanta (or maybe it was Germany) at a sales meeting you could have said no to (even though your company -- which is closing your warehouse -- is paying for it) and stayed home with your girlfriend.

...or maybe it is you only DON'T die if you're a warehouse manager who sees the movie while you are in Atlanta (or maybe it was Germany) at a sales meeting you could have said no to (even though your company -- which is closing your warehouse -- is paying for it) and stayed home with your girlfriend.

:hmm:

:lol: Finally an amusing U23D thread!

:happy: but I'll live for sure, since the friggin movie probably won't even friggin SHOW here :scream: the ONLY imax we have doesn't have it listed on their website....

:crack:

:wink: and Miro, don't forget you're auth in PLEBA too.... so good luck to you eh!

and the first time I watched this movie... my phone rang at the exact moment as it did in the movie.... scared the SHIT out of me! :rolleyes: it was some salesman...

Beware!

65s7yg.jpg

Galeongirl said:

:wink: and Miro, don't forget you're auth in PLEBA too.... so good luck to you eh!

Hi Ingrid! :wave:

And no I am not, I am back to being a civilian. :D :D

elevated_u2_fan said:
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!
REDRUM!!!!

ah yes, son of pear.
flagpole special
the golden trumpet
the great stanley k

~rougerum

Dalton said:
Sadly, we have the first reports of U23D related deaths. Apparently the world economy saw the flick 7 days ago ... now its in recession.

Oddly prophetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom