You SOO want to come here and take part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which member would you most want to spend the day with?

• Edge

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Bono

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Adam

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Larry

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I would give Edge some guitar lessons ;)

Seriously, imagine being able to say that you had a guitar lesson from Edge!
sweeeet!:drool:

All of them! hehe...But I voted for Bono because he seems like the most outgoing and I'm a tad on the shy so, so...as if I wouldn't be shocked ENOUGH by spending the day with a member of U2!

Edge. I could see myself having really interesting conversations with him--also with Bono, to be sure, but I think Bono could get quite irritating sooner than Edge. Also, in his own way, Edge is just as cute as Bono! I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be nearly as interested in spending a day with Larry or Adam.

wertsie said:
All of them! hehe...But I voted for Bono because he seems like the most outgoing and I'm a tad on the shy so,

I had the same thought. Plus, I'd love to see the BonoCharm in person. He has to be the most charismatic person alive- I'd love for him to work his charms on me! :)

[color=royal blue]Not that I'd be able to talk in complete sentences around Bono.......but I voted for him. I mean I couldn't even spell my NAME for Pete Yorn. LITERALLY. So. But still.[/color]

awww poor larry

I'm the first person to vote for Larry. I would definately want to meet him :drool: :tongue: :yes: :sexywink: :love:
and i think the smileys give you a pretty good idea of why. I'd wanna see what the person I spend so much time lusting after is actually like.

Edge.
I think you'd get some great conversations with him. I'd love to talk about music all day with him. Obviously he could give me some guitar lessons.
Oh yeah and I'd ask him if I could have a pair of his Zoo TV pants cos I love em. :)

Bono, because I don't just want to look at him, I want to talk to him!

i'd go w/ Larry.....he is the most like me, i can identify w/ him a lot

or

Bono....like SOME others said i'm kinda shy so i wouldn't come out and walk right off the bat, but if anyone could get me talking it would be B!:D

Edge. He seems like a smart, smart guy who would be able to talk about a variety of topics.

It was a toss up between Larry and Adam but I just think that Adam is the epitome of coolness so I'll have my day with Adam, thank you very much! :cool:

Bono. He's one of the most fascinating people living on this planet. I'd love to spend the day talking to him. I'm sure I'd be terribly shy and starstruck, but he is so talkative and charming I think I would eventually get over it.

Definitely Bono!! :heart: Just to be able to talk to him...:drool: He's the person I would most want to be meet period. I think just to talk to him about stuff..... and just hearing Bono ramble... my gawd.... I just want to learn so much from him ... *sigh* :)

sulawesigirl4 said:
Edge. He seems like a smart, smart guy who would be able to talk about a variety of topics.

My thoughts precisely. Plus that "genious" brain of his kinda fascinates me, I would love to know how it works. :D

zooropamanda said:
People aren't voting for Larry because he'd tell you to fuck off before you walked in the door.

that is the reason why, i would never choose larry, he scares me:no:

Back
Top Bottom