you´re favourite U2 music video..and why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miggy D said:
'Zoo TV Live From Sydney'

It's a video! It counts! :wink:

-Miggy D

Your right it does, and it's awesome... :drool:

I also really like With or Without you
especially the dark bits with the high contrast , Bono swinging the guitar etc..

love is blindness music video? um.. I didn´t even know that there was one. what´s it like? how come I haven´t even heard of it..? :confused:

lemon too is great, MacPhisto is so.......oh my, I don´t have enough words in my vocabulary for this one :lol:

:heart: :larry: :bono: :adam: :edge: :heart:

whoa, it´s happening again.. it feels like..
my GOD, I love this band!! :applaud: :applaud:

As a piece of film, All I want is you stands out by a mile.

As a pop video, probably even better than the real thing.

Although actually Hold Me Thrill me is one of my faves.

bloody hell this is tough.

Is there a place online to find all of these? I havn't seen a quarter of what everyone is saying :(

I've always loved the Unforgettable Fire video, esp the quick scenes of the chello(?) players and the whole set just suited the song down to the ground.

I also love the video to Please - again, it suited the song perfectly. Watch Bono sing the last verse in that video and you can see the pure emotion and tears which makes the video one of the best.

helter skelter - even friend who dont like U2 luv this clip - bono, edge and adam all synchonised to the beat
with or without you - edgy/artsy and i couldnt stop watching it (did i see a bare breast in there:ohmy: )

marty

LLadnard said:
Elevation

Who doesn't love that elephant? Come on! An elephant, he flies!

You can never go wrong with a flying elephant!:D :laugh:

My faves would be SYCMIOYO (absolutely beautiful and :sad: ), Lemon (I love the camera angle and seeing Macphisto), Sweetest Thing (the name says it all, plus it's hilarious), and Please (same reasons as Sometimes).

Back
Top Bottom