You lucky people- those who were at Dallas 25th November 2001....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I just downloaded the version of In God's Country from New Media and wow!!!! is all I can say- how cool, I just love this song and to hear it live, just recently was great any of you ou there who actually heard it live, I am soo, very, very envious- but I will live in hope that whenever U2 makes it way to Australia that they will play this song, even if they only play it in Brisbane, well that would be like all of my christmas' coming at once:)

to anyone who was there, did most of the audience recognise the song- did they actually realise what a classic song they were hearing??????? I guess that a lot of even casual U2 fans probably own the Joshua Tree, so it would be quite a well known song, but anyway what was the vibe like when Bono started singing "Desert sky"????????:)

yep, cound ME in that crowd on Nov. 25, here in my "home town" of Dallas! :D:D Along with O2, EPinAmerica, ABEL, Inca...and a few others I know I've forgotten.

IGC blew EVERYONE away!!! It was unexpected, joyful, and amazing....actually, it was the second time they'd played it, as they played it a couple nights before in Phoenix first. It really was the highlight of the show, and made it that much more special....

Hope you get to hear them do it (or some other obscurity) down under soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom