You know, I really like Wild Honey and A Man and a Woman.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

What about SBS? New Year's Day? :(

Of course it goes without saying these are excellent songs, and I love them to bits. In fact, I love all of War, because it is awesome. But my personal overall preference lies within the latter half of the album. Just my taste, I suppose.

And just to answer the 'coconuts' thing, I did in fact think that you were talking about the actual 'instrument' (I forgot the name of the backing group :huh:). I really need to tone down the Monty Python fanaticisim...but with regards to ATYCLB, I actually find it very easy to listen through the album sans Wild Honey and not want to purchase a gun to shoot myself with. As I said before, it's a good song, but I think the album stands strong even without it.

But again, personal preference! :wink:

I happen to really enjoy all the songs you mentioned at start of thread. Took me a while to get into them but got there in the end. I honestly can say, i can listen to all u2 happily with the exception of Saints are coming

Both songs are fine, don't offend me in any way. A Man and A Woman is actually pretty damn good. Just they're not exceptional, and I'm used to U2 putting out albums full of songs that are exceptional.

evillaurd said:

And just to answer the 'coconuts' thing, I did in fact think that you were talking about the actual 'instrument' (I forgot the name of the backing group :huh:). I really need to tone down the Monty Python fanaticisim

:lol: I'm not sure if they've ever actually played coconuts before. Spoons, however....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom