You guys were right about 'WGO'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I should have posted this after the Austin show, but I have been away. I finally got my OWN computer, and I can't hook up to internet because there is either something wrong with my modem or phone line, or so i'm told.

Anyway, you all were right, U2's cover of 'what's going on' was just superb. It was really moving. Damn, that whole show was so moving.

I'll be going to dallas next weekend so i hope to meet some of you again!

------------------
What has Gavin got that I don't, besides $$$ and fame?

Hey z-edge!

We saw your picture! hehehe
Now get that computer hooked up to the internet and download AIM! We will be expecting to see alot more of you now!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 11-19-2001).]

lY14917.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Of course I would be holding up a guinness and almost covering up ABEL's face!

That was one drunk night, for me anyway. Everybody was so cool, and tolerant of my stupidity thats what makes ya'll so special.

Why wasn't EdgeVox in the pic, or was he taking the pic?

Thanx Calluna

------------------
What has Gavin got that I don't, besides $$$ and fame?

Originally posted by z edge:
Of course I would be holding up a guinness and almost covering up ABEL's face!

That was one drunk night, for me anyway. Everybody was so cool, and tolerant of my stupidity thats what makes ya'll so special.

Why wasn't EdgeVox in the pic, or was he taking the pic?

Hahaha! I recognize that picture!
biggrin.gif
I think EdgeVox was taking it.

I can't wait till Dallas this weekend
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

HEY Z EDGE...GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU !!
HOPE WE ALL CAN GET TOGETHER AGAIN; WE'RE PLANNING TO CHECK OUT THE TIPERARY INN...WHERE ABEL WANTS US TO MEET....AN IRISH PUB, OF COURSE! BEEN CHATTING WITH DENNIS ... HE SEEMS TO THINK YOU HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND ...SO I THOUGHT YOU COULDNT MAKE IT TO THE DALLAS SHOW; I HOPE THATS NOT TRUE..
icon30.gif
AND HMMM...DONT KNOW WHY EDGEVOX DIDNT JOIN US FOR THE COOL PIC WITH DALLAS SCHOO.
icon5.gif
ANYWAYS.. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YA IN DALLAS !! WOOOOOO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUR PAL, ADAMGRRL

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". peace, U2 fans...from AdamGrrl

[This message has been edited by eebz (edited 11-19-2001).]

actually I am in that picture though you can only see the top of my head, awkward angle too, we took two pics with dallas that one and one on Inca's camera where I was finally able to squeeze in....if you look closely I'm the one that looks likes Jaws about to attack Abel....and I still have the piece of glass from Dallas Schoo's broken martini glass, looking at all the scars on my fingers from reaching into my pocket trying to find my zippo.....makes me wonder "was it worth it?"...

hmmmm I think EdgeVox may have been behind me a little to the right... somewhere... completely cut out of the picture though. Ofcourse I could be wrong. What a shame that he's not in the picture
frown.gif

z edge good to see you around. Hey everyone have I told this story yet? The one about how z edge introduced himself to Dallas Schoo as Larry's dog? hahahaha... that was hilarious
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It looks like he's Gwwen's cat now though... Larry may be upset.

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 11-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
hmmmm I think EdgeVox may have been behind me a little to the right... somewhere... completely cut out of the picture though. Ofcourse I could be wrong. What a shame that he's not in the picture
frown.gif

z edge good to see you around. Hey everyone have I told this story yet? The one about how z edge introduced himself to Dallas Schoo as Larry's dog? hahahaha... that was hilarious
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It looks like he's Gwwen's cat now though... Larry may be upset.

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 11-20-2001).]

ummm BeBe, I bet Dallas told Larry about that one too!

Yes I think Gwen has it for me mad!
i am on my way soon so I will see you kids tonight/today, i have GA's again! Its a 2hr drive if we haul ass, but will try and be there by 11am

Back
Top Bottom