You get on stage with the band, what song do you play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Assuming they want me to play an acoustic guitar, I'd go with Staring at the Sun. It's easy, it's from my favourite album, and chances are they won't have played it already.

If I can play lead on one of Edge's guitars though...I might learn Acrobat :wink: or something from Pop - Discotheque, Mofo, Last Night on Earth...

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. It's my dream to play that on stage with U2. Never gonna happen, obv, but it's nice to think about.

I can play, so I'd definately say Out Of Control (just like Slane). It would get the crowd rockin and I think it wopuld be fun to see Bono sing it (and I'd expect him to know the words of course). If not that then soemthing acoustic like Stay, Party Girl, or Desire.

seeing as i play bass it would be New Years Day for me. or If God will Send his angels...or anything really. Just to be on stage would be heaven

Can't play guitar so it would have to be a song with some keyboard, although I don't think Edge would give up anything he plays. :wink: Singing it would probably be Bad or a nice In A Little While duet.

Back
Top Bottom