You can pre-order Electrical Storm...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must not have been paying attention

Is this the album or?

I thought it was called Hanover Quay?

:confused:

this came up on the aussie mailing list 2 days ago and id like to know why they are australian in particular.
maybe we are getting extra stuff because they are gonna shaft us tourwise again....

lol

za<--not bitter

zs--> fucking bitter!

of layte i have been mega pissed cos they did not tour, the whole band is giving me the shits to tell u the truth

bah! to em

AW SHIT!!!!!! :rant:

i thought the single was coming out in september, now i gotta wait another whole month.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Sweet Tart said:
AW SHIT!!!!!! :rant:

i thought the single was coming out in september, now i gotta wait another whole month.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

LOL!! Don't worry. It's going to be released to radio on Sept. 16th (two days after my birthday :D). At least that's been the rumour. It's not the same as holding the precious, precious single in your hands, but still, that's less than a month until we get to hear it.

These are Australian import cd singles. The limited edition one may be in the same format as the last U2 single release offered in Australia. Walk On was released in this country in two formats. The limited edition format was an enhanced cd with the video for Stuck. Let the excitment begin!

Back
Top Bottom