You can only tour one U2 album. Which one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Guy

Refugee
Meet The Bomb Squad

The Irish Times, December 23, 2004

Bono: Our most complete album in terms of beginning, middle and end is Achtung Baby.

Larry: I'd like to have another go at the Pop album, finish the songs and play them live. We were caught in a situation there where we had to write and record it in a year because a tour had been put in place. The album you hear still has incomplete ideas. It's not embarrassing, it's just frustrating. I still believe in those songs.

Yea most people are bound to have seen it already, Achtung is the album........................ plus i'm having a party rite now so wtf im doing on my PC is beyond me so ummmmmmmmm MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited:
i'd like to see Zooropa tour... all the Achtung songs + the ones from Zooropa
that tour was the best

I'd like to see an Unforgettable Fire/Joshua Tree tour. Can you imagine the set list?

01. Bullet The Blue Sky
02. Where The Streets Have No Name
03. Wire
04. Indian Summer Sky
05. Trip Through Your Wires
06. One Tree Hill
07. Elvis Presley And America
08. A Sort Of Homecoming

(acoustic)
09. Mothers Of The Disappeared
10. Promenade
11. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

12. In God's Country
13. Red Hill Mining Town
14. Exit w/ Gloria
15. Running To Stand Still
16. 4th Of July/Bad
17. The Unforgettable Fire
18. Pride
19. With Or Without You
20. MLK

:drool: :drool: :drool:

O lord, can't I choose them all:wink:

I'd choose Achtung all the way, need to hear Acrobat actually played live and not at sum soundcheck

I would love to relive the Unforgettable Fire tour again. It is my fav album and they still had a following but not stadium yet.:wink: :wink: It was still quite personal

AB. It's the first U2 album I bought, and it will always be my baby.

The Unforgettable Fire. It kills me that they don't even have an official live concert video for it. And the only decent bootleg video from that tour that I own is missing my favorite songs from the era.

Back
Top Bottom