You are not deathbear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about the diamondialect that has been spreading upon diamonencounters? Shouldn't this be everyone's first concern?!?!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by mikal:
I want to be just like u2girl someday. Any tips? hehe

Hmmmmm...i'm not sure what to make of that. Are you making fun of me? (is this because of the mess over at the FYM forum-do you have to drag it on? considering the fact you are obviously offended, even though i told you it wasn't a personal attack? and considering you used the angry smiley? and considering you wrote an angry comment in the "i miss deathbear" thread?)
ps: Sure you can joke around with me. Remember the "for all we know Bonochick could have outrank you" and "busted on the lie" joke we had a while ago?

Thanks to April (i guess). If that's what i am to you, so be it. It looks like you made up your mind.
frown.gif

Let's knock it off with the "U2girl is the worst thing to have happened to this forum, so let's threat her like crap whenever we can" attitude, shall we?
mad.gif

ps: Thanks, Angela and Christiana.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 11-03-2001).]

Originally posted by melon:
And trust me, I say plenty of intelligent things in this forum

I never said you didn't. Listen, this has gotten blown outa proportion- truce?

Originally posted by Angel:
I never said you didn't. Listen, this has gotten blown outa proportion- truce?

Most definitely. This is a definite monster of a thread. Eek!
smile.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
Most definitely.

Good
wink.gif
Now go download the MSG show from 10/24, it'll blow yer mind.

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hehe
I think the bear will love that hes caused all this trouble
bwhahahaaha
frankly, I don't

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Angel:
...so stop using his mad smilies all the time.
mad.gif
If you are mad, then be mad, but don't be mad all the time 'cause you think it's cool. Find your own individuality.

Good night.

LOL, Angel, there's some rough spots to iron out, but this is an interesting "good night" thread. Deathbear, however, would have caused more confusion at the outset so rational discussion would have been nipped in the bud
wink.gif
. You stated your argument quite plainly, though, and I agree! Who would dare copy the great deathbear's style?

(But don't get to angry about it...people still are just injecting their own humor, which may or may not come across the right way.
smile.gif
)

Peace and God Bless!

Originally posted by U2girl:
...Let's knock it off with the "U2girl is the worst thing to have happened to this forum, so let's threat her like crap whenever we can" attitude, shall we?
mad.gif

Oh U2girl, I think that may be me now. Anyway, this place is way to clique for my liking. You say something intelligent they all ignore you, you say something that's the truth they all shit on you. It's one big popularity contest here U2girl and it seems we have lost and I don't mind.

angel, contrary to what you may think from this thread, i don't hate you at all. just got a little mad at the implicit message of this thread you started. if you think you are being bossed around or feel isolated because of "cliques" here, just say the word and i'll smack some sense into people. i have a way of doing that.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

And trust me, I say plenty of intelligent things in this forum. You're arguing with the wrong person regarding that.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by mikal:
LOL, now that's a funny statement!

I know, it's ironic that, of all people, i would be saying to others they're dragging debates on and on.
Is that what you meant?

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 11-04-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom