Yet another...Bootleg thingy thingy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
I am looking for the POPmart Sarajevo show and the Elevation 3rd leg Phoenix show. (are these both soundboard ones?)

I was wondering if there were any kind people out there who would like to help me. I would send you the blank discs and the postage if you could "burn" them for me. I also have some 1st leg Elevation shows if you would like to in return "burn" them. I, myself, do not own a "burner".

Thanks.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Originally posted by tackleberry:
I am looking for the POPmart Sarajevo show and the Elevation 3rd leg Phoenix show. (are these both soundboard ones?)

Just a piece of advice. There are diff. kinds of the Popmart Sarajevo boot. Mine isn't good at all, so make sure that when you trade, you get the nice sounding one.

Sarajevo is a radio broadcast. There are different versions of it of varying qualities. The best version is the Westwood One Radio Networks pre FM version. So try to find someone that has that one.

Also regarding Phoenix. There is an excellent audience of it and an ALD (assisted listening device) version of it. Shouldnt be to hard to find. I have both but I dont have the time at the moment to do any B and P's.

Good luck

LMAO at the 'bootleg thingy thingy'!!!

tackle learnin maddie maddie talk now.....
tongue.gif

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((big tackle))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
LMAO at the 'bootleg thingy thingy'!!!

tackle learnin maddie maddie talk now.....
tongue.gif

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((big tackle))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
When I read the name of the discussion I thought of maddie and did a double take when it wasn't! LOL!

------------------
?....we?re being thrown out of the studio, we spent 10 minutes writing this next song, 10 minutes recording it, 10 minutes mixing it, 10 minutes playing it back and that?s nothing to do with why it?s called ?40??.? ? Bono - 4/29/87, Chicago, IL

Back
Top Bottom