Yes, It's True, "hallelujah Here She Comes" And I Met Bono Today At The Hotel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
Yes, It's True, "hallelujah Here She Comes" And I Met Bono Today At The Hotel!

WE WERE SITTING IN THE LOBBY, WHEN I SAW HIM WITH SOME GUY HURRYING TOWARDS THE ELEVATOR TO GO DOWN WHEN TWO FANS STOPPED HIM TO TAKE PICTURES....WE CAUGHT UP TO HIM AND BEFORE HE GOT IN THE ELEVATOR HE STEPPED OUT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH US.......HE PUT EACH ARM AROUND US, ME ON THE LEFT, AND HALLELUJAH ON THE RIGHT.....WE WANTED TO GET STUFF SIGNED BUT HE SAID HE WAS IN A HURRY, AND THERE WERE PEOPLE WAITING FOR HIM DOWNSTAIRS.......AND AS HE WAS GETTING IN THE ELEVATOR HE TURNS TO ME AND IS LIKE "YOU KNOW, THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIRTS" (I WAS WEARING THE BLACK ELEVATION SHIRT) THEN HE SAID SOMETHING TO HALLELUJAH, BUT SHE WAS IN A DAZE AND CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID.....HE IS DEFINITELY THE COOLEST FUCKING PERSON ALIVE.....BY THE WAY FOR ALL YOU FEMALES, BONO SMELLED GOOD, JUST ASK HALLELUJAH AND SHE'LL TELL YOU......HOPEFULLY MY LAZY ASS CAN POST THE PICTURES SOON.....I FINALLY HAVE FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
THANK YOU BONO!!!!!

THANKS HALLELUJAH (I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE WENT IF YOU DIDN'T GO)

Last edited by a moderator:
adamswildhoney, and anyone else, keep trying and you'll eventually meet him....trust me, this was like my 6th or 7th time, and i finally met him....so don't give up!

Im not giving up! But its hard when I live in Northern Califorina and he lives in Ireland! and the closest that hes ever come near to where I live is about 9hrs away! Someday tho ill meet him!

:lmao:

I usually try not to post like this outside of PLEBA, but...

HOLY CRAP I MET BONO AND HE WAS WEARING A SUIT AND HE SMELLED AMAZING AND HE WAS SO NICE AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND HE TOUCHED ME AND I TOUCHED HIM AND I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is all. Thank you for your time.

Iam just so happy for both of you!!! These stories always make me smile, Bono is the coolest man alive, agreed, and he always makes his fans happy! I knew you guys would meet him, I swear I told people at work that you guys were gonna try to meet Bono....and I thought about you all day and just knew you would meet him!!! AWESOME!!!!
*gotta admit I am a bit jealous of the pic!!!:yes: but can't wait to see it! Rush to one hour photo tomorrow morn and please share with us!!!

Congrats you two! :) I love these stories, it does show that Bono is the coolest person! He is always courtious and gracious to the fans, even when he is in a hurry.

:heart: :bono: :heart:

bearded morrison said:
That's so very cool! Was he at the Omni or Park Hyatt?

He was at the Ritz Carleton. NICEST HOTEL *EVER*, btw. We found this out from some people hanging around Oprah's studio with us earlier in the day. I'm not sure how they found out.

As for the pics, HOLD YER FRICKEN HORSES. ;) I dropped off the film this morning, I'll pick it up tonight after work. And then I'll try to haul my ass over to the computer lab to scan the pics, which might be difficult since I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. But, don't worry, you'll see the pics soon enough. :)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
HOLY CRAP I MET BONO AND HE WAS WEARING A SUIT AND HE SMELLED AMAZING AND HE WAS SO NICE AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND HE TOUCHED ME AND I TOUCHED HIM AND I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
All I can say: :drool:!!

U2One said:
adamswildhoney, and anyone else, keep trying and you'll eventually meet him....trust me, this was like my 6th or 7th time, and i finally met him....so don't give up!

This is not necessarily true. 6 or 7 times? After 21 years I have long since lost count. The heartbreak and frustration has beaten me down. I will not try again. There comes a time when you have to give up a dream so it can stop hurting. That's what I did.

I don't mean to bum anyone out, but this isn't negativity, it's reality. You have to know that no matter how much you want it and how hard you try, it might never happen, like with me. Getting your hopes up can only lead to another crash landing, each one harder than the one before. The last one, in Atlanta last fall, was the last straw. I can't take it anymore. Don't tell me 'don't give up' and 'don't be that way' because this is how I feel after all that has happened , and I can't wish it away. It's never going to happen, it's over and I will not try again because it only hurts. I can't stand it anymore.

You need a hug :)

GypsyHeartgirl said:

This is not necessarily true. 6 or 7 times? After 21 years I have long since lost count. The heartbreak and frustration has beaten me down. I will not try again. There comes a time when you have to give up a dream so it can stop hurting. That's what I did.

I don't mean to bum anyone out, but this isn't negativity, it's reality. You have to know that no matter how much you want it and how hard you try, it might never happen, like with me. Getting your hopes up can only lead to another crash landing, each one harder than the one before. The last one, in Atlanta last fall, was the last straw. I can't take it anymore. Don't tell me 'don't give up' and 'don't be that way' because this is how I feel after all that has happened , and I can't wish it away. It's never going to happen, it's over and I will not try again because it only hurts. I can't stand it anymore.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

GypsyHeartgirl said:

Sorry to hear that Gypsy

:hug: :hug:

HURRY UP WITH THOSE DAMN PHOTOS I AM GOING CRAZY GIRL

Actually i just wanna see yer cieling fan....LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOO MEETING BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom