Yes, another Propaganda tkt question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
So, how long do you guys think we should wait for Propaganda tkts...is it more advisable to move on aquiring tkts on my own and then wait for Prop???
How has this worked in the past for you guys??? Does the Prop offer become available to us before the tkt brokers get their "grubby claws" on the tkts or what?!
As with most of you, I want to be as close as possible this time, so I know planning is everything!
**Sorry about the 20 questions, but I just want to make sure I don't mess it up, my only chance to see them again would be Austin TX**
I appreciate the help! Thanks.

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
my only chance to see them again would be Austin TX

That looks like my best chance too, so I'm waiting for answers to your questions also.

I have a niece at UT, should I get her to buy tickets in Austin? Does it make any difference?

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Looks like I'll be in Austin too (given I get tickets)

I'd also like to know the best way... I've never had to go through TicketMaster before!
eek.gif

So far we have a party of three--alriiiiiight!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Well, I just emailed Terri from Propaganda. But I'm sure it will be the same "What tour? Nothing has been announced yet!" respone.

Good idea mikal, I'm going to e-mail Terri from my father's e-mail account... Terri always seems to answer him with a straight forward response, for some reason... she even offered him an additional ticket order form once!

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Maybe she'll offer them to me and then I can up the price to obscene degrees... and make you the sucker that actually buys them
biggrin.gif

naaaah... I wouldn't do such things
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Maybe she'll offer them to me and then I can up the price to obscene degrees... and make you the sucker that actually buys them
biggrin.gif

naaaah... I wouldn't do such things
wink.gif

Hey! None of that!
wink.gif

hey this is great....a couple of us at the austin show!!!
i am not sure how beneficial it would be to have someone on campus buy the tkt, but it is worth looking into. pls let us know if it is....that way i can find someone at UT that would buy my tkt for me.
my sis and her roommate say they usually get great seats to shows from a source called "best tickets", though i have never used them before. well guys, it looks like we have to keep asking and keep our eyes open for any news or developments!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom