Year 2000 Transcript

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
For anyone who hasn't heard it or read it yet :lol:

Conan: I think it’s time… We look… into the future.
Edge: *walks out in outfit* The future? Conan?
Conan: That’s right U2’s The Edge, lets look to the future, all the way to the year 2000!
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Ashton Kutcher will have a child with Demi Moore, its first words “Hey, who’s that old lady?”
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: Industrial Lucite will replace crystal as the most common stripper name.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: U2 will become very destructive., and replace Bono with the far less reliable singer, Bonoduchi.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: U2 will reveal that we wrote the song, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” after we went to 4 super markets, looking for… BooBerry cereal.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Mr. T will direct a documentary on Kristy Alli’s weeklong tour of the Grand Canyon, The title? I Pity The Mule.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: U2 will reluctantly admit that our original title for our album Achtung Baby was in fact, Oui Vey Mama.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Bono will catch mono from Allisa Molono. The Edge will clip a hedge for Sister Sledge. Adam Clayton will worship Satan in Dayton. And Larry Mullen Jr. will be impossible to rhyme with.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: The Edge will admit that he wears a knitted cap to catch the attention off of Bonos. Crap. Sunglasses.
~~In The Year 2000~~
*Bono walks out in outfit*
Bono: The Edge will admit that the reason he wears knit caps, is to cover his forehead tattoo that says I <3 *looks confused at teleprompter* Urkel?
Bono: In the name of world peace, there will be a short commercial break, and U2 will continue to hijack Conan The Barbarian.

Back
Top Bottom