year 12 jerseys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynz778

The Fly
Has anyone ever put anything U2 related on the back of their year 12 jerseys? We get them soon and I want to put something U2ish on, but I don't know what. It can be up to 15 characters (including spaces). Any ideas?

hahah
I should have got something U2 related...like 'The Fly'..I was going to get my last name...until we were told we would only be able to wear them once a cycle (2 weeks)....its not worth the $70 for that!

the soul waits said:
What the flip-flop is a year jersey? :ohmy:

In Australia it is customary in the final year of high school (Year 12 in most states, year 13 in Queensland) for all the students to design a year jersey, noramlly this is a rugby type jersey (I shall point out Rugby>American Football). They have a unique design & most people put some sort of message on the back.

Naturally on mine last year I had...... wait for it...... timothius. I regret that now.

How about Party Girl Linz?!? :dance:

I did plan at one point to have Pineapple Head... after the Crowded House song. That died after it wouldn't fit on the jersey. I had a fish called Pineapple Head too, he died. Pineapple Head = Death.:mad:

im regretting not having the fly on the back of mine!

just my last name is on mine lol

Back
Top Bottom